RE: marvel avengers alliance
Can anyone else simply refresh the page to get free Iso?
ProTip: with charles, repeat gamesession 1000x10.
atdt *67
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
Can anyone else simply refresh the page to get free Iso?
ProTip: with charles, repeat gamesession 1000x10.
atdt *67
is that a hint
Yesterday I think was a glitch in the game because I refresh it several times and got like 4k Iso, and 500 Present, 1k vishanti and other stuff..but it does not last long , I think 15 min..But i am happy because I can easy finish Spec Ops :)
damn it missed it
Can anyone else simply refresh the page to get free Iso?
ProTip: with charles, repeat gamesession 1000x10.
Nope, does not working.I tried several times.
It's still working for me. I get about a dozen Unstable Iso with every refresh. I'm thinking this affects users who suffer from the old "infinite energy" bug, where you can't collect gifts.
If so, i's impossible to replicate.
atdt *67
It's still working for me. I get about a dozen Unstable Iso with every refresh. I'm thinking this affects users who suffer from the old "infinite energy" bug, where you can't collect gifts.
If so, i's impossible to replicate.
I am one of them (infinity energy), but I don't suffer at all :). Can you tell me please how exactly you do that? Maybe I am doing something wrong.Ty Pm or friend me in Facebook.
I tried again but it is working only for energy and I don't really need it. LOL
There's no trick. I've got the infinite energy/no gifts bug. I noticed that whenever I refresh, I get about a dozen ISO.
So, rather than just refresh a bunch of times, I fired up Charles, and repeated the line including "gamesession?user" something.
It's not a Charles trick or anything like that. I refresh the game, and I've got ~12 more Unstable Iso.
atdt *67
There's no trick. I've got the infinite energy/no gifts bug. I noticed that whenever I refresh, I get about a dozen ISO.
So, rather than just refresh a bunch of times, I fired up Charles, and repeated the line including "gamesession?user" something.
It's not a Charles trick or anything like that. I refresh the game, and I've got ~12 more Unstable Iso.
Lucky you...I cannot..I want to hack this game and give all to the people..they want only money...I think I will learn how to hack games this winter.
There's no trick. I've got the infinite energy/no gifts bug. I noticed that whenever I refresh, I get about a dozen ISO.
So, rather than just refresh a bunch of times, I fired up Charles, and repeated the line including "gamesession?user" something.
It's not a Charles trick or anything like that. I refresh the game, and I've got ~12 more Unstable Iso.
I got that unstable "bug" as well, but there is no need to refresh, just enter and then exit the purchase screen to get items like you would if you refreshed
damn...this pvp beta is broken. i've been figthing against agents whit 500+ elo points over me? How is that an improvement?! ..
This playdum workers have no idea what they are really doing ...or they are (draining wallets all over the place xD)
I've been getting an amazing 25%-ish wins on my defense with Star-Lord & Gamora. On my attack team, X-Force Deadpool + X-Force Psylocke have been doing very well for me.
Also, farm the Psychic Amplifier, it's worth it. To be more specific, from a logarithmic and game-mechanics perspective, if you don't farm this gear, there is a 101.000% chance you're an idiot (not you, tristanIII), with a margin of error of 1.00 percent.
http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Amplifier
atdt *67
How can win Group boss????
There's no trick. I've got the infinite energy/no gifts bug. I noticed that whenever I refresh, I get about a dozen ISO.
So, rather than just refresh a bunch of times, I fired up Charles, and repeated the line including "gamesession?user" something.
It's not a Charles trick or anything like that. I refresh the game, and I've got ~12 more Unstable Iso.
I got that unstable "bug" as well, but there is no need to refresh, just enter and then exit the purchase screen to get items like you would if you refreshed
I got some insights of the inner working to the u-iso bug, first yout gotta have the infinite energy glitch, second, accept gifts you want, third refresh, each refresh you should get what you accepted in the gifts that day, it seems to kinda expire after a while, but does work quite good soon after accepting
well I have the same glitch with energy, but wish I could say the same with the u-iso also.. lol.. an yes I've tried the collect an refresh stunt mentioned on 4 browsers even.. lol.. an still nothing but energy anyway I try it.. I've also tried the other glitching method mentioned using the older coowon browser which also gave me no positive results other than more energy.. an due to the glitch still throwing out energy (which does help with CP an empowered ISO farming) I've been unable to collect or try out any of the new gifts being offered either.. lol.. but no sense crying over it I guess..
an with the SO missions I've been selective on how I complete them so I don't have 2 royally need the u-iso but so much so,.. an I fear with the side tasks to get the added weapons this session will cause me a lot of headaches since we will need to collect well over 45 of the cybernetic tech pieces, which will require us to play through the missions multiple times to open much less complete the tasks.. lol.. an yes in the first day or so the group boss was easier to handle an deal with than the last few days have been.. now it seems no matter the heroes an uniforms I select the group boss is able to counter an literally wipe me off the screen rapidly.. lol.. I just hope my luck is good enough to get enough lock boxes to gain kang as well