RE: marvel avengers alliance
Here's a 4 gold link for MAA. Grab it as we don't know how much it will last...
http://play.dm/f00CF
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
Here's a 4 gold link for MAA. Grab it as we don't know how much it will last...
http://play.dm/f00CF
thank you for the share.. is a shame we cant take links like this an others an get it to open in multiple windows at the same time an see if that would give more return from them.. lol..
thank you 4 the link
According to the game's group, the link expires on Saturday 10/4/14 at 11am Pacific Time
Not anymore, the link has been shut down and now displays as "Reward not found". There was a bug with that 4 gold link so you can exchange it X number of times. Playdom already patched that bug...
not working anymore :(
was anybody able to exploit this bug?if yes im not gonna check this forum anymore,cause people dont share exploits anymore.
if they did i missed out on it damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
im active in 3 hacking boards and noone shared it and i know noone who exploited it.theres also the possibility that pd is lying and noone exploited the gold link
im active in 3 hacking boards and noone shared it and i know noone who exploited it.theres also the possibility that pd is lying and noone exploited the gold link
Pd is not lying, i think only some people knew about the bug (latin americans), some of them took over 5,000 of gold links.
By the way Pd banned some players for the entire game for doing that xploit.
56k of Unstable Isos I think that should be enough lol. I just used the reload every extension on firefox and left it overnight, didn't expect that much though lol
56k of Unstable Isos I think that should be enough lol. I just used the reload every extension on firefox and left it overnight, didn't expect that much though lol
What extesnsion ?
It's an extension that auto reloads the page. I do have the unlimited energy Glitch/Curse and noticed yesterday that my ISO went up so I read on here about people getting loads of Iso so I thought I'd try it out and now have more than I need lol.
well GrImFaNdAnGo I have the energy curse but wont deny if it allowed me to also still gain even a few u-iso like you and a few others have I wouldn't mind as much.. lol.. an I can tell you wont need it this spec op season but next season it might be easier if you just used charles an had it repeat the game session like we once tried to do when we thought we could clear this energy curse by doing multiple refreshes.. lol.. just a thought.. an yes if I had that bit of a edge I'd sure try it an save waiting all night to gain more u-iso.. I normally tend to run my flight deck an CP farming while I sleep or going to be out the house for a while.. an with how screwed the cybernetic tech piece drops are you might need ever single one of those u-iso to stand a slim chance of getting the researches finished.. lol.. I presently have 1 myself an finished the ka-zar tasks an struggling for the lock boxes and u-iso (get some while CP farming) and cybernetic tech pieces though.. but I can tell you now if I had the extra u-iso like you do now I'd use them an the excess energy an jump on coowon an use animation speed booster on it (x5) along with the AOE tweaks still working an farm the tech pieces like mad.. hehe.. but as I said that is me of course..
an as to people not sharing their exploits now days is due 2 so many rushing to post them on the playdum forum when they see them here an on other forums.. plus there is a VERY high chance the developers themselves watch these forums also an is how they can patch listed exploits within hours now days.. an a few of those that use to find an share the exploits now wont even share them with their friends cause its said their "friends" shared them publicly an got them patched within hours after they was told of them.. which is why we don't see any new exploits shared now days sadly..
The link for 4 gold that was issued on 10/1/14 has been disabled due to player generated exploits. While we wanted to reward our fans for their support, the exploits on gold links have made us reconsider issuing any new gold links in the future. As a reminder, exploits are against the Terms of Use and can result in an in-game ban.
When did this happen? :o Looks like a huge opportunity some of us missed!