RE: marvel avengers alliance
uiso trick still working as of now? tell us on how please :)
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
uiso trick still working as of now? tell us on how please :)
uiso trick still working as of now? tell us on how please :)
there is no way to use this.. me an many others used a flawed energy script back when that was available an it now appears some of them (not me) can also get a few extra u-iso per refresh..
sorry to inform you an others that this is not a user controlled exploit its basically a leftover exploit the server will not clear out.. lol.. an its not fun at times either, cause those of us with this problem are unable to accept gifts from our friends an allies now.. which is why I wish I also got extra u-iso from it like others are mentioning.. lol.. cause I am SERIOUSLY hating this new cybernetic tech pieces we can ONLY win via the rigged roulette an not from drops (which would of been wiser).. an since I can not gain u-iso accept during drops in battles an once daily from either the daily roulette or collecting from allies visits (which gives me like 25 a day).. so I guess now all can see why it is this is not helpful toward getting the 48 needed tech pieces.. I have a sick feeling I'm going to be screwed on these weapons just like i was on the refine serum tasks in the past SO mission ( got ZERO refined serums from drops to complete it) an I was lucky enough to won 1000 u-iso during that mission an still no drops.. lol
an I was not aware that playdum was not going to ever release any more gold links due to someone figuring out how to boost the gains from the last one.. sheesh.. now that MAJORLY sucks, but fits with the pattern lately of trying to force every MAA player to throw out hundreds an thousands a month into a "free to play" game.. an YES I been screwed on my attempt to use the "earn gold" links an never gotten squat other than paying playdum by completing the surveys an such.. hence why I have to try an find an use ANY exploit or gainful script I can locate here.. lol
one u-iso trick is still working.its called cowoon gift glitch and it can be found on this page.its the fifth from the top of this page.its a lot of clicking..u will need a lot of time.
You'll get like 125-140 gifts in half an hour...
i use a macro with my mouse to click the gifts for me, takes about 11 seconds to collect 5 gifts.
i coupled that with the request iso button that is in the game and collected about 2k in less than 2 days.
an that is one of the major reasons me and others like me (with the "infinite" energy glitch) hate not being able to collect our gifts much less the glitch to try an gain more u-iso also.. lol
If I could send you some of mine I would Slow buddy. Already have the Cyber Glaive and the Blaster, just researching Cyber Blade and I'm done so I don't need to research those two but might do it just so I'm making use of these ISOs. I just got real lucky with the glitch but knowing my luck I won't get enough boxes for Kang and I'll have to wait until it's released again and buy him.
Yeah
It's an extension that auto reloads the page. I do have the unlimited energy Glitch/Curse and noticed yesterday that my ISO went up so I read on here about people getting loads of Iso so I thought I'd try it out and now have more than I need lol.
Hi, i do have the reload extension plugin, but mind sharing what else need to exploit the glitch of usio8?
thanks
It's an extension that auto reloads the page. I do have the unlimited energy Glitch/Curse and noticed yesterday that my ISO went up so I read on here about people getting loads of Iso so I thought I'd try it out and now have more than I need lol.
Hi, i do have the reload extension plugin, but mind sharing what else need to exploit the glitch of usio8?
thanks
It isn't guaranteed to work and you must have had the unlimited energy glitch for it to work. It's just a case of when you see your ISO ammount go up after reloading then use the reload extension until you get what you need, I set mine to custom speed (15 seconds) and left it running. But like I say it's not guaranteed and you must have had the unlimited energy glitch.
Bug gift is easy way to get more u-iso
Just try to click fast 5 times and then press F5
besides leethax are there any working external programs that can be used on this game?
i noticed brandons seems to be totally defunct now....sad
"Brandon's Trainer V9.0 - Final Release" Works fine.
I'm still using AOE Attack, AOE Buff and Animation Speed.
But I have a question refering to the bot: Anybody knows how to configure it in order to restart the loop if the action is happening.
I tried to configure it to click on 3 actions and team for buffing and restarting the loop but it should stopp and restart the loop if one action 'fires'.
By now I only have it clicking around. Working with Images doesn't seem to work.
oh thanks, that just me being stupid again, i forgot that i have to disable leethax before using brandons, lol, palm face.
any working trainer guys?