RE: marvel avengers alliance
Sorry Real buddy I thought everyone that was affected by the flawed energy glitch was able to get extra ISO :( I'll shut up now lol
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
Sorry Real buddy I thought everyone that was affected by the flawed energy glitch was able to get extra ISO :( I'll shut up now lol
i need cp very badly :(
It's not the cowoon gift trick it's just a welcome glitch for those that suffered the after effects of the unlimited energy cheat. We were not able to accept any gifts but since the last spec ops we have been able to gain more ISO by refreshing the page. It's about time we got a lil something back for all that time without being able to get gifts :D
We are able to accept gifts too.....You guys tried to accept other gifts lately and refresh page?..You can have a surprise...
There's a U-iso glitch? How, what, where?
I only know the coowon trick, but even that one is pretty useless. I can maybe get 100-150 u-iso out of per day if I'm lucky. Is there a better way?
--edit
Okay I read up on it and see the deal now, with the old bug stuff. I wasn't around then so I guess that's a bust.
Still though, I've never done the coowon trick in incognito window. I've always just done it in regular, and the numbers I get from that varies like crazy. Sometimes I get only around 60, and then sometimes I can get 200+. The most I've ever gotten was 320-something.
I'll try it in incognito mode tomorrow and see if that works better. I really need more u-iso, this spec ops is awesome for a change
is there a auto clicker or macro we can use to collect isos?
Nope, tried collecting coowon gifts with incognito mode, same result. I only got 105, incognito makes no difference, no point even using it.
How you guys are able to collect that much is a mystery to me.
Bigjohn28: Yes, coowon has a built in mouse clicker you can use.
i use my mouses built in macro function to conduct the following macro:
1. click down (wait .05 sec), release (wait .05 sec), (repeat 5 times)
2. F5 (wait 10 seconds)
3. repeat
i already have over 3k iso, i just spam the ask friends for iso button.
wish i had that
Excuse me guys, any of you have any idea how to remove my ban?
I was doing some experiments with my primary account yesterday and today I lost this.
Use this browser: NOPE
works for me
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
Confirm BUG of GIFT still good for now...im at 22/26 this SO :)
can i still do the gift glitch if i have coowon Version 1.6.8.0 ?
no you must have the older version mentioned in the hack
guys what time should i use to collect gifts (between gifts)....its that ok?
You can set it each 25 second iam pretty sure it will help you alot
wouldnt using a macro recorder work better because of refreshing?