RE: marvel avengers alliance
i better stick to coowoon gift trick....more safe
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
i better stick to coowoon gift trick....more safe
There are some serious hacks still in existence somewhere out there. I just saw a guy in pvp with full 64 gold armory on defense and offense - okay that could just be left over gold from the gold link exploit.
But check this: He had ALL of the PvP exclusive powered armors, and yet in his pvp history he has only played 1 season of pvp. You can't buy those armors no matter how much gold you have, so he must have a working force drop hack or something similar.
There are some serious hacks still in existence somewhere out there. I just saw a guy in pvp with full 64 gold armory on defense and offense - okay that could just be left over gold from the gold link exploit.
But check this: He had ALL of the PvP exclusive powered armors, and yet in his pvp history he has only played 1 season of pvp. You can't buy those armors no matter how much gold you have, so he must have a working force drop hack or something similar.
Sure there is some hacks out there ,, but you have to know this game some how become neglected from hackers who are interest to post free hacks , there is paid hacks with huge amount of $$ wich not recommend any one to buy because you maybe got banned for using it and most worries you pay to get banned :D ....
Yeah true, and I can understand the neglect. People went crazy with them, stole credit and shouted left and right about it, causing them to be patched in no time. So of course those who still have powerful hacks will keep them secret.
I'm just amazed that some people out there have *such* powerful hacks. I just found out the guy I mentioned has a secondary account, and that one is brand new, has everything. All heroes at 14, all pvp rewards, full armory of the Oni Breaker 64g item. On a newly started account.
I don't think that's even gold hack or force drop. I think this guy is hacking the server database directly. That's fucking sick
regarding the cowoon trick: its works really well but u gotta be very fast with the reload and collect only 5 or 6, with version 1.53
Just trying farm Rune and Gear but always got bad luck :( any tip for farming ?
i think one of the guys that had that hack was maybe busted.at least his facebook site,where he sold the hack to only brazilians is gone.it was this one https://www.facebook.com/marceloangelomarvel
PVP is on :) LB hero is Fixer and PVP hero is Karnak :)
For the sim battles, just keep doing dr strange's L1 attack. Rest if you need to.
For the last battle, same thing, but make sure to keep Daimon Hellstrom's L6 attack on the Dr. Strange enemy. (The one that prevents healing, not the one that pops up above the L6 attack)
atdt *67
is there something wrong with the trainer......i'm getting cve every 2-3 figths?
is there something wrong with the trainer......i'm getting cve every 2-3 figths?
Nope, the trainer works just fine..at least for me..But still I need something to train my heroes fast...they waiting to train and I calculate that I need 578 days to train all my heroes to lvl 14..I have 20 at lvl 14 the rest are lvl 10...How , for the name of God the players I face have all the heroes to lvl14? There must be something there, a hack but I cannot find him on the normal net..Someone knows something?
Qwerty I'm having the same problems, sometimes I can't even get one fight to start, have tried several browsers but no joy so I feel your pain bro lol
the trainer is really easy to use if you do everything right. this is what i do:
1. use firefox (mainly because of its leethax compatability, but it is also easy to use with the trainer)
2. DISABLE LEETHAX (yes you need to restart the browser to completely disable it)
3. launch trainer (hopefully it is the .9 newest version, othewise this might not be so helpful)
4. choose 'FlashPlayerPlugin'
5. run both AOE hax (if desired), and (also if desired) the animation speed hak
6. I DONT SUGGEST USING THE SPEEDHACKS (they accelerate only the local game, so when the game goes to cooreborate your energy with the server, in other words it looks like you have energy or pvp points, but you dont, and that causes a CVE, so just dont use these.)
7. HAVE FUN, it is a game after all, there cant be winners without losers.....
Haldiz I have tried brandon's and haenawolf's but I still get the same problem, I even tried without using anything ( I know how shocking lol ) Have even sent in a ticket, don't know if Disney support is any better than playdom's, well it couldn't be any worse lol.