RE: marvel avengers alliance
Qwerty I'm having the same problems, sometimes I can't even get one fight to start, have tried several browsers but no joy so I feel your pain bro lol
me too, i have tried different browsers (chrome.firefox,opera)
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
Qwerty I'm having the same problems, sometimes I can't even get one fight to start, have tried several browsers but no joy so I feel your pain bro lol
me too, i have tried different browsers (chrome.firefox,opera)
Waitting new SO :(
still no new exploits huh? damn PD
I am who I am because I was who I was![]()
Whay , in the name of God I was born so stupid...I whish to can hack but my brain say no.no no..Playdom deserve being hacked...they make fun of people.
imagen if the energy hack not only work on iso if it works on gold lol hahahahah i just imagen
What energy hack?
What energy hack?
the one from haenawolf but its very old its patched now but its only works for people who use it before
AOE attack with Brandon's or heanawolf CT file combined with banish of epic boss weapon "Fe'Eb Den'roc" is making wonders. 1 hit kill all enemies..lol no stopping in PVP.
My setup
Combat Communicator to try to go first in combat
Fe'Eb Den'roc
Vampiric sword to unlock Banish in Fe'Eb Den'roc. any other piece of hunter set will do
Scroll of Oziroch to heal if my agent's been attacked first and agents health is below 60%
Tactician's empowered armor to gain true strike.
AOE attack with Brandon's or heanawolf CT file combined with banish of epic boss weapon "Fe'Eb Den'roc" is making wonders. 1 hit kill all enemies..lol no stopping in PVP.
My setup
Combat Communicator to try to go first in combat
Fe'Eb Den'roc
Vampiric sword to unlock Banish in Fe'Eb Den'roc. any other piece of hunter set will do
Scroll of Oziroch to heal if my agent's been attacked first and agents health is below 60%
Tactician's empowered armor to gain true strike.
hmmm thats sounds wierd can you post a video ?
AOE attack with Brandon's or heanawolf CT file combined with banish of epic boss weapon "Fe'Eb Den'roc" is making wonders. 1 hit kill all enemies..lol no stopping in PVP.
My setup
Combat Communicator to try to go first in combat
Fe'Eb Den'roc
Vampiric sword to unlock Banish in Fe'Eb Den'roc. any other piece of hunter set will do
Scroll of Oziroch to heal if my agent's been attacked first and agents health is below 60%
Tactician's empowered armor to gain true strike.
OMG I LOVE YOU!
i cant believe i didnt think of that earlier....
AOE attack with Brandon's or heanawolf CT file combined with banish of epic boss weapon "Fe'Eb Den'roc" is making wonders. 1 hit kill all enemies..lol no stopping in PVP.
My setup
Combat Communicator to try to go first in combat
Fe'Eb Den'roc
Vampiric sword to unlock Banish in Fe'Eb Den'roc. any other piece of hunter set will do
Scroll of Oziroch to heal if my agent's been attacked first and agents health is below 60%
Tactician's empowered armor to gain true strike.
hmmm thats sounds wierd can you post a video ?
Whats weird..
Second option in Fe'Eb Den'roc banish. It is available only if another piece of hunter set is there and agent health is above 60%. it kills one enemy when applied, but agent dies along.
With AOE attack using brandon's tool, all enemies dies unless someone dodges. Ofcourse agent also dies.
God I hope they release the sword and scroll sometime soon, inbetween the constant refreshes and getting put up against one hit killers and advantage would be good lol
Thanks , that will help me with very strong team ..I win 99% of my offensive battles but there are some players that I cannot kill for some reason, so that will be very helpful..Thanks..
P.S ..wow that is magic ..in the last day of PVP no one will stay against us..
Whats weird..
Second option in Fe'Eb Den'roc banish. It is available only if another piece of hunter set is there and agent health is above 60%. it kills one enemy when applied, but agent dies along.
With AOE attack using brandon's tool, all enemies dies unless someone dodges. Ofcourse agent also dies.
OMG i test it Thanks for share the knoweldge .
Whats weird..
Second option in Fe'Eb Den'roc banish. It is available only if another piece of hunter set is there and agent health is above 60%. it kills one enemy when applied, but agent dies along.
With AOE attack using brandon's tool, all enemies dies unless someone dodges. Ofcourse agent also dies.
OMG i test it Thanks for share the knoweldge .
what can help me to go first?
Fe'Eb Den'roc i win 90% battles in pvp......i only need something to attack first