RE: marvel avengers alliance
the boss reward in dayile mission are playable controled by win ratio i hope some hackers can broke there dayile rewards :D do you feel the same ?
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
the boss reward in dayile mission are playable controled by win ratio i hope some hackers can broke there dayile rewards :D do you feel the same ?
k, thx just wanted to make sure. looking at the PD forums, it looks like thers a lot of traffic on te servers.
yeah because its the last day of pvp all players are stick at this day .


Played 30 times the daily and got 20 isos and 10 stupid things and I am not vip, but the fact is I don,t need them.
pvp is over and im still getting updated bullshit,hope they fix this soon
qwerty123zzz Posted on: 12/15/2014 6:22pm
Yeah the rate is playable are controlled if there good hacker can break it ![]()
yes an I liked how the other day when they was offering CP's gold or silver in the boss rewards ALL I ever seen it list was CP's.. not once did it even show a chance to win gold or silver.. lol.. an I got SOME of the e-iso's from yesterday.. but not nearly all I wanted or needed by ANY means.. but I cant sit here 24hrs a day to try it.. lol.. but I did spend MANY hrs trying of course.. but yes it would be sweet if anyone did find a glitch or exploit an was able to release it without it being patched in 4 hrs.. lol
Spaec Ops 23.. whos the required heros? :)
herc iceman and molly
Agent can reach over 300 now ?
Yup. It takes 16,000 xp to level up, you get some energy, and 1 gold. And it's repeatable.
atdt *67
btw you dont actually level up
yes all great points.. an me I'm still wishing there was a way to exploit the dang roulette (due to my poor luck).. an would be nice if the auto battle still worked also.. lol.. could mean rushing the exp points while at lvl 300 for gold.. hehe.. plus since I got the OLD energy hack (still stuck with nothing but energy every refresh) I could then try an go through the screens right automatic an gain gold in exchange for the stuck energy deal.. lol
but now if there is a way to tweak things so I can also get u-iso like others with the glitched energy file tend to get it would sure help me out a LOT since I struggle to get enough with daily collections an CP farming drops.. lol.. an right now I have like 3.5 mil x2 energy so might be a while till I use it all up.. an YES I have the waste energy hack stored here, just haven't used it for a while is all.. lmao.. but any tips on a way to also get the u-iso would be appreciated though