RE: marvel avengers alliance
yes all great points.. an me I'm still wishing there was a way to exploit the dang roulette (due to my poor luck).. an would be nice if the auto battle still worked also.. lol.. could mean rushing the exp points while at lvl 300 for gold.. hehe.. plus since I got the OLD energy hack (still stuck with nothing but energy every refresh) I could then try an go through the screens right automatic an gain gold in exchange for the stuck energy deal.. lol
but now if there is a way to tweak things so I can also get u-iso like others with the glitched energy file tend to get it would sure help me out a LOT since I struggle to get enough with daily collections an CP farming drops.. lol.. an right now I have like 3.5 mil x2 energy so might be a while till I use it all up.. an YES I have the waste energy hack stored here, just haven't used it for a while is all.. lmao.. but any tips on a way to also get the u-iso would be appreciated though
I wonder why you don't get gifts if you have old unlimited energy..Try with coowon browser..I get 50 gifts and for every page refresh I get another 50..I already have more then 5k isos and took me only 10 min to get them.