RE: marvel avengers alliance
still not working for me, i get around 65 max. i did press F5 right after the last gift, sometime i even press b4 the 5th gift cause i use auto clicker, it click 5 gifts in less than 1 second. any help?
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
still not working for me, i get around 65 max. i did press F5 right after the last gift, sometime i even press b4 the 5th gift cause i use auto clicker, it click 5 gifts in less than 1 second. any help?
still not working for me, i get around 65 max. i did press F5 right after the last gift, sometime i even press b4 the 5th gift cause i use auto clicker, it click 5 gifts in less than 1 second. any help?
are you sure you are on the right version of coowon, and that you opened the game in an incognito window??
still not working for me, i get around 65 max. i did press F5 right after the last gift, sometime i even press b4 the 5th gift cause i use auto clicker, it click 5 gifts in less than 1 second. any help?
are you sure you are on the right version of coowon, and that you opened the game in an incognito window??
yes, i m on the version 1.5.3.0, i did open the game in incognito window. it's weird max i get is around 65. i press the F5 key very fast already, sometime i hit the same time the 5th gift accepted
works for me just collected 360 energy
It's very random and depends on some different factors.
- Your internet speed
- The current server load on Playdom's servers
- Time of day
- Timing of your refresh
I typically get only around 100. Sometimes I can get in the 200's and very rarely I get over 300. And then on some days I can only get 60-70.
People who consistently get 300+ every time are just in a lucky spot with the above factors all being in their favor.
Also on a sidenote: Incognito mode makes no difference for me. I don't even use it, I just open coowon regularly. I've tried doing it in incognito many times and it has absolutely no effect.
i can help, but i speak spanish.
if there is no problemm contact me. Yeah, I fdind time of day to be important on how many I get. I usually do mine around 11pm UK time and get about 300.. If I do them around 6pm I get about 100. As fathead says, there are various contributing factors
Hi guys. is any change somebody have autobattle on misiion? i speak with dolce and he have only autobattle on pvp...thx a lot..;)
The only autobattle I know is the one from Brandon. Haven't heard from Dolce for a long time, as far as I know he doesn't share any of his hacks anymore which is a shame because he had some good ones on the go lol
Just waitting for new SO and Group Boss....
i probabley collect 250 energy daily using coowon .
It's very random and depends on some different factors.
- Your internet speed
- The current server load on Playdom's servers
- Time of day
- Timing of your refresh
I typically get only around 100. Sometimes I can get in the 200's and very rarely I get over 300. And then on some days I can only get 60-70.
People who consistently get 300+ every time are just in a lucky spot with the above factors all being in their favor.
Also on a sidenote: Incognito mode makes no difference for me. I don't even use it, I just open coowon regularly. I've tried doing it in incognito many times and it has absolutely no effect.
this is very true......because somtimes i get 200+ gifts and another time i get only 50+ (and i don't think i changed anything)
well, i never get anything pass 75+yet
Enemy team gets disoriented + AOE
not working. MAA updated game ![]()
It's still working here buddy