Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 9, 2015 8:32 am

Disorientation works well here, but not Anim x8 (which are both on the same option tho) :O

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 9, 2015 1:38 pm

I tend to use disorient and toast from KHUT and Anim X8, Player targeting Ally AOE and Player targeting Enemy AOE from the CT file in the cheats above :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 10, 2015 7:04 am

as i think i may have already said,
i use the KHUT no toast and disorientation hacks, and brandons v9 AOE and Anim Speed hack.
nothing but smooth sailing on this end!

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 11, 2015 3:59 am

Gift Glitch stopped working, Anyone have the same problem? from three days ago, I can't  claim more than 50 gifts.

I test with Maxthon, Coolnovo, Coowon, Dragon before i could claim up to 900 daily gifts

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 11, 2015 5:54 am
Ahssherder Posted on: 02/10/2015 10:59pm

Gift Glitch stopped working, Anyone have the same problem? from three days ago, I can't  claim more than 50 gifts.
I test with Maxthon, Coolnovo, Coowon, Dragon before i could claim up to 900 daily gifts

well it isnt broken, i just accepted 250+, but i am noticing some hiccups that i have never seen before.
for one it hits all these slow spells, where the numbers dont change despite my macro running 10 plus times. and also there seems to be a security check (just to accept a gift), that i cant seem to get clear of even if i legitimately enter the code.

*EDIT*
Just accepted another 120+

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 12, 2015 9:46 am

I never really used it but there is always the Brandon Auto battle is still around, looked a bit complicated for me lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 12, 2015 2:18 pm
ruel Posted on: 02/12/2015 7:57am

when new spec ops comes out?

nobody here knows the answer to that question. the only ones who know are the game devs and they dont usually announce these things before they happen in game.
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 12, 2015 2:41 pm

I think we are looking at sometime next week as they are testing it at the moment. A Covert Task for a new outfit for Rogue will start on Saturday and that's all I have on the subject at the moment :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 12, 2015 3:13 pm
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 02/12/2015 9:41am

I think we are looking at sometime next week as they are testing it at the moment. A Covert Task for a new outfit for Rogue will start on Saturday and that's all I have on the subject at the moment :)

can you substantiate that claim with a source?
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 12, 2015 4:34 pm

rogue's new alt costume is already in-game, guess we are just waiting on a CO to get the release details.

This topic is locked.