Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Nov 27, 2013 2:52 pm

I have released a new trainer. Have fun guys. Don't forget to spread the word about konghack!

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Nov 27, 2013 5:54 pm
Treeever Posted on: 11/27/2013 10:18am

Sorry i'm new here, where i found the trainer for download?



its at the top of the page under "hacks" tab.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Nov 27, 2013 7:06 pm

is it patched again? This newest working only 30min to me, and then came CVE and now that hack wont work.

This topic is locked.