Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 2, 2014 5:49 am
jarly Posted on: 01/01/2014 9:27pm

Thanks, TIM. The last thing we need is to have tumors starting in this forum. This kind of apoptosis and anti-metastatic approach will keep Konghack clean.


wouldnt people have to realize they are bad for the community and self ban in order to consider the mechanism apoptotic?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 2, 2014 1:03 pm

hmm.. anti-metastatic...apoptosis.... (google... gooogle.. google) Kaching! 
.
.
Wow I feel pretty darn smart now that I understand what you're saying!

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 2, 2014 10:43 pm
BTNghiaktvn Posted on: 12/31/2013 2:49am
namlun0510 Posted on: 12/30/2013 11:03pm
BTNghiaktvn Posted on: 12/30/2013 7:25pm
adnan Posted on: 12/30/2013 7:15pm
BTNghiaktvn Posted on: 12/30/2013 1:25am

 How about extra turn? Can you make it :)



Why do you need an extra turn when you have your enemies hit themselves?



Because it's too long time :( The boss hit 300-800 damage :(

use damage ampifier
 



Do you use it? When I buff anything to the boss, he escape :(

Just don't buff anything as i stated . If you want to kil the boss at one shot, do damage as much as you can till 4th turn when he prepares to escape, just keep on recharging and let him do all the damage to himself ;) Use speedhack and coowon browsers macro recoder if needed. If you are still confused about how to do or any questions regarding this matter , feel free to ask! 
 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 3, 2014 12:59 am

when admin step in always make me LOL, btw thx for updates(I missed about two versions) haenawolf . Keep on good work.

@BrandonZ201 How is your trainer business going? Are you going to use Haenawolf's code too and give him credit that he deserve?












 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 3, 2014 5:57 am

Sorry, I'm kind of new here. Can somebody tell why can't we use fiddler in MAA?
//Great site u have here btw
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 3, 2014 5:18 pm

Hey kolonelkadat, tell me one thing, way back there, on your website, you had a project to automatically display about:memory PIDs with hex values, is it still possible, even more, is it possible with the task manager (shift+esc) in chrome?
Thanks in advance.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 3, 2014 5:21 pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 01/02/2014 12:49am
jarly Posted on: 01/01/2014 9:27pm

Thanks, TIM. The last thing we need is to have tumors starting in this forum. This kind of apoptosis and anti-metastatic approach will keep Konghack clean.


wouldnt people have to realize they are bad for the community and self ban in order to consider the mechanism apoptotic?


That is correct, it's a sloppy metaphor. I thank you for catching that.
 

atdt *67

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 4, 2014 1:31 am
astura Posted on: 01/03/2014 12:18pm

Hey kolonelkadat, tell me one thing, way back there, on your website, you had a project to automatically display about:memory PIDs with hex values, is it still possible, even more, is it possible with the task manager (shift+esc) in chrome?
Thanks in advance.



yes its still possible,but it has to be done slightly differently. i dunno about the task manager. ill poke around at it in the morning and let you know

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 4, 2014 5:33 am
astura Posted on: 01/03/2014 12:18pm

Hey kolonelkadat, tell me one thing, way back there, on your website, you had a project to automatically display about:memory PIDs with hex values, is it still possible, even more, is it possible with the task manager (shift+esc) in chrome?
Thanks in advance.



You can use scientific calculator on windows to convert PID to Hex as far as i know.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 4, 2014 10:11 am
adnan Posted on: 01/04/2014 2:33am
 

You can use scientific calculator on windows to convert PID to Hex as far as i know.

I know that, but looking through kolonelkadat site I´ve found that method I asked, it´s just a matter of "curiosity", and it does speed up the process a little bit.

Thanks a lot kolonelkadat, I thought you would curse me for that question lol.
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 5, 2014 9:31 pm
Ja7nael Posted on: 01/05/2014 3:51pm
Simple_AOB Posted on: 01/05/2014 3:37pm
Ja7nael Posted on: 01/05/2014 12:42pm

which is the download linkf or the firefox plugin working on this hack??



Have you checked the hacks section?



where I can get that section



Quite litterally the top of the page. It is here (konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=7373) If you somehow can't find the link to the page

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 5, 2014 9:43 pm
Ja7nael Posted on: 01/05/2014 3:51pm
Simple_AOB Posted on: 01/05/2014 3:37pm
Ja7nael Posted on: 01/05/2014 12:42pm

which is the download linkf or the firefox plugin working on this hack??



Have you checked the hacks section?



where I can get that section



you can't "get" a section of a forum. you can READ one though. like most normal people. id ask if you need help with that, but i very seriously doubt that can assist you with such a thing.

This topic is locked.