RE: marvel avengers alliance
Updated:
MAA Script (mediafire download)
this is a fix for [A] AI Swap Team not working for facebook version as expected as mentioned by IPLAY2MMAA . I don't know why previous script work for playdom version but not facebook, and the fix is a logically equivalent change, it just fixed the facebook version mysterily.
Functionally same as previous version, detail please refer previous version .
-----
free dolce energy userscript (mediafire download)
- work for facebook only;
- tested with firefox;
- it should only need to run once for a while (eg. per week), it should send and queue about 4k to 5k request for energyx2. Then the energy x2 stock in game should increase 100 for every refresh even after the script is disabled;
- disable the script after using to prevent queue too many requests;
- After running, wait a few min before refresh.
mediafire download : click to view, download with top-right 'download' button.
Just a question..I used this script and is working, but I enabled it for 2 minutes yesterday and after that I disable it. I had 1k 2x energy when i enable it and now after a day I still receive energy. I have 14k now. THis is normal? Because I understood that will have only 4-5k 2x energy. I hope the developpers does not see that. How do I stop it? The script is disabled. I had it enable only 2 minutes. Thanks
