Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 29, 2014 3:31 pm
novem Posted on: 01/29/2014 9:31am
adnan Posted on: 01/28/2014 11:32pm

As soon as you input the code, copy all the code line ( including the one that you accepted on the game) and before executing it, set a breakpoint to snc-web-active-vip-playdom.com and execute it, execute the one that pops up( requesting to the server) and then another one pops up, thats the response one you gotta edit. Just paste the code in acceptedMessageIds between the brackets and take out the breakpoint, execute it. Do the rest as instructed in the video and it should be working just like before.


can i ask you something? ppl usually set repeat 1000 times and they got about more than 4k to 5k energy, but for me just 55
i dont know why, just like it repeat only once



Repeating 1000 times ( meaning re sending the request to the server with the aim of approaching the set 'xx times' amount of goal) with all those gift codes given, the output varies. I found the efficiency on the first line of code 4 and 5 so try those. I got 8000 from one of them.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 29, 2014 3:47 pm

hy guys is there a video tutorial for energy hack with charles???

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 29, 2014 5:11 pm
adnan Posted on: 01/29/2014 10:02am

As soon as you input the code, copy all the code line ( including the one that you accepted on the game) and before executing it, set a breakpoint to snc-web-active-vip-playdom.com and execute it, execute the one that pops up( requesting to the server) and then another one pops up, thats the response one you gotta edit. Just paste the code in acceptedMessageIds between the brackets and take out the breakpoint, execute it. Do the rest as instructed in the video and it should be working just like before.



Can you please give a video tutorial of doing the energy hack? :) Am not so good in charles.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 29, 2014 7:28 pm
adnan Posted on: 01/29/2014 11:32am

As soon as you input the code, copy all the code line ( including the one that you accepted on the game) and before executing it, set a breakpoint to snc-web-active-vip-playdom.com and execute it, execute the one that pops up( requesting to the server) and then another one pops up, thats the response one you gotta edit. Just paste the code in acceptedMessageIds between the brackets and take out the breakpoint, execute it. Do the rest as instructed in the video and it should be working just like before.

Adnan, How to paste the code in acceptedMessageIds between the brackets. I can't paste or write anything in the response tab.
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 29, 2014 9:17 pm

can someone please post a step by step guide to get energy .. i m really confused .. thanks
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 29, 2014 9:38 pm

I have yet to figure out how to get Charles to work properly, too, so a video would probably be a good idea. Not that I'm having an issue with energy, mind (at almost 1M now) but I'd like to try some other things (like that 12.2 exploit)

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 29, 2014 10:14 pm
brotherbear Posted on: 01/29/2014 10:38pm

I have yet to figure out how to get Charles to work properly, too, so a video would probably be a good idea. Not that I'm having an issue with energy, mind (at almost 1M now) but I'd like to try some other things (like that 12.2 exploit)



PM me i will tell you how to set charles and make sure you have Team Viewer installed and we will do a connection thru it then i will set it up for you :) 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Hey Dolce any chance you can have a look at this 12.2 slimline ( Moonstone the only one to fight ) version? Would make farming cp so much easier :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 29, 2014 11:46 pm

Yeah about this 12.2 thingy that is Cross's Creation i have no idea what and how he does some stuff and quite frankly i don't need to clear caches and stuff all for nothing on that matter i suggest do as i do farm 12.2 normaly i made like 800 cp in nearly 4 days then i bought 5 or 6 heroes and still had remaining CP's 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 29, 2014 11:54 pm

I'll just comment on the two cheats that I use, since I can't click "Working" yet :D
Dolce Panna's Cloud and KolonelKadat's cheats work very well, even (if you think about the combination) at the same time.
Thank you Dolce and Kolonel for your awesome efforts.
EDIT: I play in Mozilla Firefox, if that matters ;)

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 30, 2014 12:30 am

I have tested Cloud hack, and works fine on Mozilla. Speedhack is great for farming, thanks Dolce!
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 30, 2014 1:27 am

well dang guess I need to get to 12.2 so I can attempt an farm CP's then.. lol.. I could certainly use them to boost my hero stats an clear other missions also.. lol.. but a bit more insight on it could help for when I reach it.. right now I am at 8.1 of story 1 so far though

This topic is locked.