Ummm.... okay. As I've made abundantly clear, I'm not very good with stuff like this. In a conversation thread on Facebook, someone posted a string of codes that affect the items that enemies drop when you hit them. I can't make heads or tails of it. The strings aren't coded like CE arrays, so my next best guess is Charles, but as I said, I don't know how to get that working right yet. If someone who knows what they're doing could figure this out, and then tell us how it works, it'd be an immense help.
5b4a7d5b-6c7c-11e0-a39d-000c29c9984d (that's the ItemID of Shield Point)
mystic - 443f0d80-2657-11e3-b1f5-0025906a2be6
dragonFoot - 3feb53d0-0a08-11e3-afd4-0025906a2be6
Full Energy - 4e953c10-3814-11e1-b2df-000c295d00fe
Challenge Point - 79af4046-6c7c-11e0-a39d-000c29c9984d
Three PVP Battles - bd577e20-e471-11e0-98e9-000c29e2bf43
Challenge Point - 79af4046-6c7c-11e0-a39d-000c29c9984d
Quantum Jumper - 339d55e0-1b23-11e1-9dce-000c295d00fe
Shepherd's Staff - 8106d880-d7b8-11e2-bb9c-0025906a2be6
Warbringer Axe - 2deff6c0-55ec-11e2-b3a0-0025906a2be6
Coulson's Revenge - 533dcd90-a696-11e1-8650-000c2941c9ad
Scroll of Angolob - 8d20e9a0-4490-11e2-a2ac-0025906a2be6
Synthetic Cube - 444ec4f0-2657-11e3-b1f5-0025906a2be6
Curative Reach - 2f505f90-cab6-11e0-b0c4-000c29e2bf43
Scroll of Melsalam - 1e995d70-d792-11e1-8299-0025906a2be6
Target Painter - 1557a5b0-86be-11e2-b530-0025906a2be6
Fantastic Formula - 06214fc0-fb99-11e1-ae9d-0025906a2be6
Custom Magnetic Field Generator - 52e1c2c0-8b83-11e2-b530-0025906a2be6
Vigilante Toolkit - ddc70340-383b-11e3-be1d-0025906a2be6
Retractable Claw - ddaf0e70-383b-11e3-be1d-0025906a2be6
Signpost - 946053b0-1d56-11e2-8848-0025906a2be6
Insert Coin - 876a08c0-637a-11e3-b431-0025906a2be6
Impending Lockbox - bdece300-5e06-11e3-aa51-0025906a2be6
Fanged Lockbox - eea08030-4801-11e3-9257-0025906a2be6
Psycho Lockbox - 09fd52c0-637f-11e3-b431-0025906a2be6
Mischievous Lockbox - 4c165570-3d10-11e3-a677-0025906a2be6
Coiled Lockbox - 9ab21610-cd7b-11e2-bb9c-0025906a2be6
Demonic Lockbox - ccdb7c90-eb7a-11e2-b1ec-0025906a2be6
Unstoppable Lockbox - 0b7ad1a0-bf55-11e2-8dab-0025906a2be6
Shadowy Lockbox - 8f626c90-03ab-11e3-afd4-0025906a2be6
Inhuman Lockbox - aa8c17b0-20c9-11e3-af13-0025906a2be6
50 magnetic e07e64b0-266c-11e3-b1f5-0025906a2be6
tubes - 876e78b0-7cac-11e3-aed7-0025906a2be6
shields - 87746c20-7cac-11e3-aed7-0025906a2be6
Neuro - c7f520c0-cd73-11e2-bb9c-0025906a2be6
You can probably drop costumes via this as well.
Tact IP - c8742c80-afbe-11e2-9dc4-0025906a2be6
Unavoidable - ba8c8fc0-336e-11e3-9b5a-0025906a2be6
Spicy - ba0f9790-336e-11e3-9b5a-0025906a2be6
Distant - bb511840-336e-11e3-9b5a-0025906a2be6
Close - bb4690f0-336e-11e3-9b5a-0025906a2be6
bb196670-336e-11e3-9b5a-0025906a2be6 snappy
518a1cf0-f579-11e2-a217-0025906a2be6 10 CP