Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 4, 2014 7:05 pm

Heads up agents, seems that they will be shutting down the app for server maintainance...: 
ATTENTION AGENTS! The game will be taken offline for server maintenance starting on 2/5 @ 22:00 Pacific (2/6 06:00 GMT) and should be completed by 2/6 @ 04:00



I think it will be patched as soon as they get their hands on for maintainance !!

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 5, 2014 1:39 am

Ok, it is patched...They working on it right now. First I was able to drop but the items does not save anymore, and now I cannot start the mission. That ws a very good hack...

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 5, 2014 6:45 am

Yes it is patched few hours ago.Please don't even attempt it as they may have started tracking the attempt too

Just a quick question Can we run leethax flight stimulaator and ce based trainers at same time?I am not able to run them both at ssame time

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 5, 2014 9:23 am
shadowlordforever Posted on: 02/05/2014 3:45am

Yes it is patched few hours ago.Please don't even attempt it as they may have started tracking the attempt too

Just a quick question Can we run leethax flight stimulaator and ce based trainers at same time?I am not able to run them both at ssame time

Nope, can´t run them at the same time, as leethax is a proxy it interferes with the memory part of flash
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 5, 2014 2:22 pm

what about energy , is there any other script like dolce , im having difficulties atm with energy , if you have any script i would appreciate if you share 

Thank You

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 5, 2014 2:25 pm

The hack is patched,I tried to update the items0 and items1 files with the new ones,but playdom has patched the server and now the hack doesn't workssad

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 5, 2014 2:28 pm
astura Posted on: 02/05/2014 2:53pm
shadowlordforever Posted on: 02/05/2014 3:45am

Yes it is patched few hours ago.Please don't even attempt it as they may have started tracking the attempt too

Just a quick question Can we run leethax flight stimulaator and ce based trainers at same time?I am not able to run them both at ssame time

Nope, can´t run them at the same time, as leethax is a proxy it interferes with the memory part of flash
 



Thanks glad to know that i wasn't doing something wrong.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 5, 2014 3:26 pm

It was good while it lasted. Got everything I wanted, at least (stocked up on CP and SHIELD points, got weapons for PVP, all the lockbox heroes, etc. Good run)

This topic is locked.