Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 5, 2014 9:48 pm

That was fun, I got every damn weapon I could ever think, even empowered isos and refined isos, pvp energy, alts, etc.

I'm rather satisfied with what I got, and even helped some friends :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 6, 2014 6:13 am

Major update, probably. I sincerely doubt they're going to look through every player's profiles one by one looking for signs of hacking.

But, hey, what do I know? Not much! So, you know, don't disqualify the possibility.

I'm hoping it's the new spec ops or chapter 4 of season 2. Or, fuck, both. Looking forward the new Horesman costumes.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 6, 2014 11:06 am
brotherbear Posted on: 02/06/2014 3:13am

Major update, probably. I sincerely doubt they're going to look through every player's profiles one by one looking for signs of hacking.

But, hey, what do I know? Not much! So, you know, don't disqualify the possibility.

I'm hoping it's the new spec ops or chapter 4 of season 2. Or, fuck, both. Looking forward the new Horesman costumes.

Well, there was that compensation for the PvP extension, considering the best position from both times and it was going to be "manually", so they might take a look while doing that.
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 6, 2014 1:34 pm

Playdom is too lazy to search  in the database signs of hacking and no one is banned,at least for now....

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 6, 2014 3:15 pm
astura Posted on: 02/06/2014 6:06am
brotherbear Posted on: 02/06/2014 3:13am

Major update, probably. I sincerely doubt they're going to look through every player's profiles one by one looking for signs of hacking.

But, hey, what do I know? Not much! So, you know, don't disqualify the possibility.

I'm hoping it's the new spec ops or chapter 4 of season 2. Or, fuck, both. Looking forward the new Horesman costumes.

Well, there was that compensation for the PvP extension, considering the best position from both times and it was going to be "manually", so they might take a look while doing that.
 

Maybe that's what they were doing? Well, I'm still in the game, but there are no major (visible) updates, either, so who the fuck knows what they were really up to.

I wonder how long it'll take someone to figure out how to make a new force drop hack?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 6, 2014 3:28 pm
brotherbear Posted on: 02/06/2014 11:15pm
astura Posted on: 02/06/2014 6:06am
brotherbear Posted on: 02/06/2014 3:13am

Major update, probably. I sincerely doubt they're going to look through every player's profiles one by one looking for signs of hacking.

But, hey, what do I know? Not much! So, you know, don't disqualify the possibility.

I'm hoping it's the new spec ops or chapter 4 of season 2. Or, fuck, both. Looking forward the new Horesman costumes.

Well, there was that compensation for the PvP extension, considering the best position from both times and it was going to be "manually", so they might take a look while doing that.
 

Maybe that's what they were doing? Well, I'm still in the game, but there are no major (visible) updates, either, so who the fuck knows what they were really up to.

I wonder how long it'll take someone to figure out how to make a new force drop hack?


A forum mod said:

The upcoming maintenance is a hardware maintenance for Playdom.com as a whole. Not a specifically MAA related one.

http://forums.playdom.com/showthread.php?28282-So-many-hacks!!!-Help-us-in-facebook-maa!!!&p=315710&viewfull=1#post315710

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 6, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm too lazy to read this entire thread. Sorry if this is an old issue. I've noticed when I use the trainer AI self attack with both AOE's enabled on Mephisto you get stuck in a loop. Mephisto cannot die he only escapes. The trainer prevents him from escaping so you just keep going forever. I used up alot of items before I figured out I just had no option but to refresh to get out. I hope this post helps keep someone from making the same mistake.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 6, 2014 10:15 pm
hotrod Posted on: 02/06/2014 4:04pm

I'm too lazy to read this entire thread. Sorry if this is an old issue. I've noticed when I use the trainer AI self attack with both AOE's enabled on Mephisto you get stuck in a loop. Mephisto cannot die he only escapes. The trainer prevents him from escaping so you just keep going forever. I used up alot of items before I figured out I just had no option but to refresh to get out. I hope this post helps keep someone from making the same mistake.



Mephisto's 'Prince of Lies' works fine with haenawolf's cheat table.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 7, 2014 1:33 am

I never ran into problems with Mephisto using the "AI attacks self" part of the cheat. It only doesn't work if you disable the AI, then it won't activate and he won't die, forcing you to restart.

Also, I was unaware the forums were back up. Not that it seems to have any impact on anything, but damn, it took them long enough to fix the issue.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 7, 2014 2:13 am
hotrod Posted on: 02/06/2014 10:04pm

I'm too lazy to read this entire thread. Sorry if this is an old issue. I've noticed when I use the trainer AI self attack with both AOE's enabled on Mephisto you get stuck in a loop. Mephisto cannot die he only escapes. The trainer prevents him from escaping so you just keep going forever. I used up alot of items before I figured out I just had no option but to refresh to get out. I hope this post helps keep someone from making the same mistake.


Self attack AI also causes Wolve's Heroic against Sabertooth to go into instant loop.
And not sure about this one but I'm pretty sure Ultron the Epic Boss of the same mission as Memphisto will cause infinite loop but havn't tested it myself. Only wild guess.
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 7, 2014 5:58 am
hotrod Posted on: 02/07/2014 5:04am

I'm too lazy to read this entire thread. Sorry if this is an old issue. I've noticed when I use the trainer AI self attack with both AOE's enabled on Mephisto you get stuck in a loop. Mephisto cannot die he only escapes. The trainer prevents him from escaping so you just keep going forever. I used up alot of items before I figured out I just had no option but to refresh to get out. I hope this post helps keep someone from making the same mistake.



I guess you are using Brandon' V7?
I got the same situation vs 2.3.5 Mephisto, he refused to die. (Only enable Self Attack, not Disable AI)
Checked what V7 Self Attack Do, it is likely swaping 2 variables represent hero team and enemy team and no other modification.
This seems not enough to take care of some special action... Mephisto & SabraTooth in some mission fight are examples.

Try this Trainer (assume you installed a Cheat Engine) or, better, this CT File for a bit more control. Check usage from above hack entry "AI Targeting and Anim Speed ".

bye~
 

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
0mavengersfb17.ct19.09 KB1,082

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

This topic is locked.