RE: marvel avengers alliance
Hi everyone
anyone know if the F5 trick still works or something?? i need ISOS
Yes it works i made like 800 iso today
I though all iso link is dead
and now how I can do it?
Chrome incog+F5 trick?¡??
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
Hi everyone
anyone know if the F5 trick still works or something?? i need ISOS
Yes it works i made like 800 iso today
I though all iso link is dead
and now how I can do it?
Chrome incog+F5 trick?¡??
can some1 pls explain this F5 trick again? i missd this 1 or never realy cared for it, now it would be real usefull again.
explain or put link whatever works for u better.
thanks in advance.
and i also dont see that deploy in 12.2
can some1 pls explain this F5 trick again? i missd this 1 or never realy cared for it, now it would be real usefull again.
explain or put link whatever works for u better.
thanks in advance.
and i also dont see that deploy in 12.2
deploy 12.2 removed by PD patched
Se alguém ainda tem pacotes de energia para receber, a maneira mais fácil para limpar a fila é manter alternando entre as abas de comprar e jogar. Toda vez que você fizer isso o jogo vai enviar um pedido de atualizações para o servidor e você terá 100 presentes. Você pode usar o Mini Mouse Macro para ajudá-lo com isso. Se você fizer isso muito rápido você obterá um erro, embora .
Como posso feitas Mini mouse para fazer o clique e outra vez, por favor. Porque para mim fazê-lo apenas 2. Desculpem a minha ignorância.
Verifique a pouco 'Loop "caixa
Remeber para definir um prazo razoável (eu uso 1000ms) e que F9 Pausa / retoma a macro.
Thanks a lot guy for this tip, run fine here, but I have a ton of energy in queue...
Hi everyone
anyone know if the F5 trick still works or something?? i need ISOS
Yes it works i made like 800 iso today
HI,
it didn't work with me the F5 trick :(
it gaves me 50 only !!!
how to do that
and if possible . . . . how to do it using Charles ??
video if possible even for charles or the script with links please
thanks a lot in advance.
bye
Perhaps I just don't know how to do this trick (despite following instructions). When I try it, gifts disappear from my inventory and I don't get anything.
I'm having an error when receiving Unstable Iso-8 in gift items. I received 50 Unstable Unstable Iso-8 but my iso not increased. Although the Iso-8 Unstable get through the visit, the allies still be added to some Unstable Iso-8 I'm there. Please help me fix this. I can not continue if not get Unstable Iso-8.
OMG!!!!!! I used this Mini Mouse Macro all night (12h) and from 500k I jump to 2mil.. And it is not finished. I am sure that I have used that 1 script max 5 min. This will end or not? And can I get rid of this amount? maybe using charles. Can someone help me please?
OMG!!!!!! I used this Mini Mouse Macro all night (12h) and from 500k I jump to 2mil.. And it is not finished. I am sure that I have used that 1 script max 5 min. This will end or not? And can I get rid of this amount? maybe using charles. Can someone help me please?
Hi guy, here too... Now I have x2 energy +2.543.575 and increase, it's a crazy thing, I don't know if I cry or smile...
u guys are lucky
i dont undestand the energy refill, how this could use?
I don't play this but man am I going to try it xD
what do I have to do to have your energy refills guys?
Anyone have any trick for collect isos with charles? Because the glitch of isos not work for me.
Anyone have any trick for collect isos with charles? Because the glitch of isos not work for me.
Again
ME TOO :(