Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 9, 2014 10:23 pm

JUST FOR CLARITY - THIS IS NOT A REDO OF THE ENERGY HACK - THIS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM FROM THE EVIL ENERGY SCRIPT - WHERE YOU CAN"T ACCEPT GIFTS  ANYMORE

Solution to "Ininite Energy Queue"

Fireup Charles

Load MAA

Look for https://marvel-fb-active-vip.playdom.com in Charles

Open it, then open /datasets/

/user?gameSession=A.TON.OF.LETTERS.AND.NUMBERS&authToken=MORE.LETTERS

Right click on the /user?gamesession...., select Repeat Advanced, and let's say 100 iterations with 20 concurrency.

Let it finish, and refresh the page. That's how to do that.

I started at 8345x energy (I can't see the 'ones' space) After 1000 repetitions, I refreshed, and I've got 1117xx now.


When performing the energy hack, repeating the user?gameSession line was 1/2 of the job, so this should clear up the queue so we can all get Unstable ISO's and gifts again.

atdt *67

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 10, 2014 5:54 am
jarly Posted on: 02/10/2014 5:23am

JUST FOR CLARITY - THIS IS NOT A REDO OF THE ENERGY HACK - THIS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM FROM THE EVIL ENERGY SCRIPT - WHERE YOU CAN"T ACCEPT GIFTS  ANYMORE

Solution to "Ininite Energy Queue"

Fireup Charles

Load MAA

Look for https://marvel-fb-active-vip.playdom.com in Charles

Open it, then open /datasets/

/user?gameSession=A.TON.OF.LETTERS.AND.NUMBERS&authToken=MORE.LETTERS

Right click on the /user?gamesession...., select Repeat Advanced, and let's say 100 iterations with 20 concurrency.

Let it finish, and refresh the page. That's how to do that.

I started at 8345x energy (I can't see the 'ones' space) After 1000 repetitions, I refreshed, and I've got 1117xx now.


When performing the energy hack, repeating the user?gameSession line was 1/2 of the job, so this should clear up the queue so we can all get Unstable ISO's and gifts again.


Please explain further, after using the maa3dolce@user my energy is now over 250k and still rising, I can not get the Unstable ISO. How do you solve this problem?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 10, 2014 8:03 am

pls tell me, this "refill energy item-while it full" makes what exacly?

gives u 120* 2energy per click made?

can some1 explain what it exacly does?
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 10, 2014 8:44 am
azazelnn Posted on: 02/10/2014 4:03pm

pls tell me, this "refill energy item-while it full" makes what exacly?

gives u 120* 2energy per click made?

can some1 explain what it exacly does?
 



It is useless for most people.
It will take away your energy-items.


 

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 10, 2014 11:21 am

no azazelnn.. there was a glitched script to get extra energy an when many of us tried to use it then it gave us a unlimited queue deal that now every time we refresh we get 100 energy, but it then also prevents us from accepting gifts until its cleared.. the script you are asking about was made so we could reduce the hundreds of thousands energy we have so PD doesn't give us the boot for the hack attempt.. lol.. hope that helps to clear up your confusion

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 10, 2014 11:52 am

i've tried this with charles but not working i steel get energy on evri refresh pls help

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 10, 2014 12:00 pm
real_slow_one Posted on: 02/10/2014 12:21pm

no azazelnn.. there was a glitched script to get extra energy an when many of us tried to use it then it gave us a unlimited queue deal that now every time we refresh we get 100 energy, but it then also prevents us from accepting gifts until its cleared.. the script you are asking about was made so we could reduce the hundreds of thousands energy we have so PD doesn't give us the boot for the hack attempt.. lol.. hope that helps to clear up your confusion



oki, think i undestand now, thanks

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 10, 2014 3:50 pm
jarly Posted on: 02/09/2014 5:23pm

JUST FOR CLARITY - THIS IS NOT A REDO OF THE ENERGY HACK - THIS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM FROM THE EVIL ENERGY SCRIPT - WHERE YOU CAN"T ACCEPT GIFTS  ANYMORE

Solution to "Ininite Energy Queue"

Fireup Charles

Load MAA

Look for https://marvel-fb-active-vip.playdom.com in Charles

Open it, then open /datasets/

/user?gameSession=A.TON.OF.LETTERS.AND.NUMBERS&authToken=MORE.LETTERS

Right click on the /user?gamesession...., select Repeat Advanced, and let's say 100 iterations with 20 concurrency.

Let it finish, and refresh the page. That's how to do that.

I started at 8345x energy (I can't see the 'ones' space) After 1000 repetitions, I refreshed, and I've got 1117xx now.


When performing the energy hack, repeating the user?gameSession line was 1/2 of the job, so this should clear up the queue so we can all get Unstable ISO's and gifts again.



This will only multiply the 100 x 2 energy pack will not clear up the queue. This will be worse...

This topic is locked.