RE: marvel avengers alliance
anyone got Unstable ISO cheat? I know you do.. :D share please.
the F5 thing still works why dont you try it out.
how and with what??
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
anyone got Unstable ISO cheat? I know you do.. :D share please.
the F5 thing still works why dont you try it out.
how and with what??
anyone got Unstable ISO cheat? I know you do.. :D share please.
the F5 thing still works why dont you try it out.
how and with what??
exacly how and ... ??
JUST FOR CLARITY - THIS IS NOT A REDO OF THE ENERGY HACK - THIS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM FROM THE EVIL ENERGY SCRIPT - WHERE YOU CAN"T ACCEPT GIFTS ANYMORE
When performing the energy hack, repeating the user?gameSession line was 1/2 of the job, so this should clear up the queue so we can all get Unstable ISO's and gifts again.
This will only multiply the 100 x 2 energy pack will not clear up the queue. This will be worse...
When you repeat that marvel-fb-vip user?Session line, you are emptying out the queue.
I'm going to try to explain a few ways.
Refreshing the page, OR repeating user?Session in Charles empties out the queue.
When you refresh the page - you get 100 energy. This is because the queue is emptying
When you repeat user?Session in Charles - you get 100 energy. This is because the queue is emptying
When you repeat user?Session 5 times, and get 500 energy, you are not making the problem worse, you are emptying out the queue so that you can receive other gifts, like ISO.
The goal of all this is no empty out the queue, if you keep getting 100 energy, that means the queue still exists for your account. You need to find a way to empty the queue so you can get ISO gifts, and other gifts.
So, we have a challenge, how do we empty out the queue, and get rid of this "100x2 energy with every refresh"
You could hit F5 forever, or you could force a refresh so that aaallllll those energy items in the queue get delivered. Once that happens, you can then accept ISO gifts.
Or, you could force a refresh by repeating user?Session a few times. (I've repeated it about 16,000 times, I'm not done)
So, the "Evil Script" we all ran established a huge queue of a few hundred thousand 100x2 energies in a few seconds or minutes, but it didn't repeat user?Session every time. See?
The script eestablished a huge queue without refreshing the page.
Dolce's hack put 100 in the queue, AND THEN issues a refreh by repeating user?Session after each one.
The script just queued up the gifts, it didn't refresh after each one.
The result is, now there's a huge queue of invite gifts for users of the evil script, but we need to refresh the page to empty out the queue.
The solution: use haenawolf's Wasting Energy hack, with an autoclicker, to get your energy down to 9999 or less.
Next, using charles, repeat the user?Session line 1,000 times. (clear the saved repeats with CTRL-Backspace to conserve memory while repeating this.
I'm going to say that again.
This is the solution to the energy problem, where you can't receive ISO, and therefore a slowed down in Spec Ops.
1) use haena's Wasting Energy hack with cheat engine, then use an autoclicker to get your energy down to 9999 or less.
2) using charles, repeat the user?Session line 1000 times to empty out whatever queue is left. It is literally possible to have more than 1 million energies queued, so keep it up until you can accept ISO gifts from the Messages tab.
If this is still unclear, I have a ball; perhaps you'd like to bounce it.
atdt *67
JUST FOR CLARITY - THIS IS NOT A REDO OF THE ENERGY HACK - THIS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM FROM THE EVIL ENERGY SCRIPT - WHERE YOU CAN"T ACCEPT GIFTS ANYMORE
When performing the energy hack, repeating the user?gameSession line was 1/2 of the job, so this should clear up the queue so we can all get Unstable ISO's and gifts again.
This will only multiply the 100 x 2 energy pack will not clear up the queue. This will be worse...
When you repeat that marvel-fb-vip user?Session line, you are emptying out the queue.
I'm going to try to explain a few ways.
Refreshing the page, OR repeating user?Session in Charles empties out the queue.
When you refresh the page - you get 100 energy. This is because the queue is emptying
When you repeat user?Session in Charles - you get 100 energy. This is because the queue is emptying
When you repeat user?Session 5 times, and get 500 energy, you are not making the problem worse, you are emptying out the queue so that you can receive other gifts, like ISO.
The goal of all this is no empty out the queue, if you keep getting 100 energy, that means the queue still exists for your account. You need to find a way to empty the queue so you can get ISO gifts, and other gifts.
So, we have a challenge, how do we empty out the queue, and get rid of this "100x2 energy with every refresh"
You could hit F5 forever, or you could force a refresh so that aaallllll those energy items in the queue get delivered. Once that happens, you can then accept ISO gifts.
Or, you could force a refresh by repeating user?Session a few times. (I've repeated it about 16,000 times, I'm not done)
So, the "Evil Script" we all ran established a huge queue of a few hundred thousand 100x2 energies in a few seconds or minutes, but it didn't repeat user?Session every time. See?
The script eestablished a huge queue without refreshing the page.
Dolce's hack put 100 in the queue, AND THEN issues a refreh by repeating user?Session after each one.
The script just queued up the gifts, it didn't refresh after each one.
The result is, now there's a huge queue of invite gifts for users of the evil script, but we need to refresh the page to empty out the queue.
The solution: use haenawolf's Wasting Energy hack, with an autoclicker, to get your energy down to 9999 or less.
Next, using charles, repeat the user?Session line 1,000 times. (clear the saved repeats with CTRL-Backspace to conserve memory while repeating this.
I'm going to say that again.
This is the solution to the energy problem, where you can't receive ISO, and therefore a slowed down in Spec Ops.
1) use haena's Wasting Energy hack with cheat engine, then use an autoclicker to get your energy down to 9999 or less.
2) using charles, repeat the user?Session line 1000 times to empty out whatever queue is left. It is literally possible to have more than 1 million energies queued, so keep it up until you can accept ISO gifts from the Messages tab.
If this is still unclear, I have a ball; perhaps you'd like to bounce it.
Thanks for that, now I understood. But how tu use the Haenawolf CT script? Sorry for my ignorance.
Oh, then, we must clear some energy from our accounts -> use charles to repeat game session like 1000 times (100x10?), and before refreshing the page take u-isos and look if they are added to our tab?
I need some detail on how the F5 for ISO8 trick works. I have no energy problem but I only get 50 ISO8 per day currently. I've seen it posted that F5 works but as of yet I haven't seen anyone really explain how it is done. Thanks in advance to anyone who can run me through the basics of it.
I need some detail on how the F5 for ISO8 trick works. I have no energy problem but I only get 50 ISO8 per day currently. I've seen it posted that F5 works but as of yet I haven't seen anyone really explain how it is done. Thanks in advance to anyone who can run me through the basics of it.
some people says its works on chrome or firefox but i use this browser called coowon browser use google to find it just ctrl+shift+N first to get to incongito mode and then F5 voila!!!
Some friends said they are using Comodo Dragon, but only taking 2 u-isos at a time, then F5, 2 more u-isos and F5, and so on.
Of course, in incognito mode.
Can someone please take a look on the trainer?
It's not working for me after their maintenance today.
Trainer works fine.
They put back deploy KP in mission 12.2
Yeah Two things are changed
1)No more iso glitch(Damn)
2)Deploys are now back
iso glitch works fine but on mobile internet i reviced about 100 iso :(

can anyone tell me how to stop this horrible thing?
I used Charles reload tens of thousands of times already but it still does not stop
[email protected] script, it's true that hell!!!
Now I can not get iso to do the task SO, Oh God, please help me!
Is there any other way to remove this script from PD server?
Please, please help me ....!!
Hello friends, I wanted to know if it is possible to have a trainer or some program to enter the codes and to obtain some weapons before they could with Charles but no longer works, even be possible? or could facilitate this?
you use the trainer facilitated and help me win PVP battles
Hello friends, I wanted to know if it is possible to have a trainer or some program to enter the codes and to obtain some weapons before they could with Charles but no longer works, even be possible? or could facilitate this?
you use the trainer facilitated and help me win PVP battles
It is patched! It is Force drop