RE: marvel avengers alliance
I've emptied out a few miillion 2x energies; no sign of being to accept gifts yet.
But have you actually stopped receiving energy from reloading?
Not yet, no.
atdt *67
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
I've emptied out a few miillion 2x energies; no sign of being to accept gifts yet.
But have you actually stopped receiving energy from reloading?
Not yet, no.
atdt *67

energies tricks no longer work?
thankssssssssssssssss
Did you do that?
Or you fought with this guy?
It looks like fake. Still waiting for a good trainer for cp or gold hack or drop :P
It looks like fake. Still waiting for a good trainer for cp or gold hack or drop :P
Its not fake. Even I have fought with players with armory insanely filled with new pvp bonus items, and such empowered suits. These are few who had chance to have had hands on the hack discussed in 4chan forums. Sadly, someone reported it before its release and heard it got patched.
the empowered suits was offered as a bulk bonus item deal during christmas.. I remember cause I debated of spending my gold on some even.. lol.. so seeing someone using it does not show a hack only that they have the suit due to a sales promotion PD offered an they accepted.. lol
sorry what its the hack energy?
sorry what its the hack energy?
No Energy hack....You were late to party and some people are still suffering with unlimited energy.
PS:Hope you know that when your points gets a certain negative figure..it is game over in this site
sorry what its the hack energy?
No Energy hack....You were late to party and some people are still suffering with unlimited energy.
PS:Hope you know that when your points gets a certain negative figure..it is game over in this site
Thanks, I thought has created another trick
70,000 energy and still rising ... but for me its good thing :D
I saw someone use Hogun on PVE. Was the force drop on 4chan patched before the new PVP season release?
in case anyone is wondering, this means that the numbers are signed (positive and negative)
in some games they used unsigned integers, which makes it super easy to get an insane amount of something with no effort. just change the value to -1 =P
also the magic number youre looking for is 2,147,483,647 because once you go past that it puts you into the negatives.
|
|
I saw someone use Hogun on PVE. Was the force drop on 4chan patched before the new PVP season release?
Here is the youtube video link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytD_Wwv0c-w
Hogun is still buggy. Maybe playdon hasn't finished him yet..