RE: marvel avengers alliance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V6vm5HWaC4A
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V6vm5HWaC4A
500$ ?!! with that much money i prefer the legal method of obtaining gold using hack
I'm pretty sure it's not even remotely real. You know, just a guess based on his unwillingness to share it and his more than exhorbitant price for "selling" it. For that much, I'd rather just buy the gold and not risk being banned at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V6vm5HWaC4A
it's been removed since
but there is this user in epvp forum "Hackmachineman" who claim he can bypass the CVE... just need to wait for the release....
I am who I am because I was who I was![]()
i got better things to spend 500 dollars on like real life things lol that guy is nuts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V6vm5HWaC4A
it's been removed since
but there is this user in epvp forum "Hackmachineman" who claim he can bypass the CVE... just need to wait for the release....
that's consider on how he read the server response and his knowledge ,, but i think it takes too long to do the job.
for some reason i don't think 500 bucks would worth any hack unless it gave me backdoor access to the playdom server and access to the sellers mom's backdoor. nah seriously though thats freaking ridonkulous. I have been trying to get the force drop to work but still as of yet have been running into the same wall as eveyrone else.
I tried the new (not as good) force drop, but I haven't been able to get it to work, either, so I'm wondering if it was patched or maybe we noobs are just doing something wrong despite the instructions :P
and where is that new force drop?
and where is that new force drop?
He might be talking about the 112.xml file that was posted at elitepvp with Insert Coin in the end Boss Roulette. It works as far as changing the CP's from the Roulette into Insert Coin, and they do drop, and you can see them in your Gear Storage, but as soon as you try to equip them tha game CVEs and they are gone on the reload. It is intersting how they take the place of the CP's in the Roulette. One of them is 1 Insert Coin, one is 3 Insert Coin and the other is 5 Insert Coin. By changing the item ID number in the 112.xml, you can make other items take the place of Insert Coin in the Roulette and they will drop if landed on, but again, they will not stay after game reload.
At first I thought it was just a visual glitch, and you really were getting the CP from the drop, and the Insert Coin was just changed visually. But the CPs are not added, even after the reload, and the amount of the Insert Coins or other changed items, do appear in your Gear Storage at first, it just won't save them, much like the Force drop hack from a few weeks ago after the patch.
I have tried the Execute - Abort - Execute in Charles a few different ways to try to get past the eventual CVE, but have had no luck getting them to stay yet.
You will get no CVE after the fight, or after the Roulette drop. Only after you try to equipt the dropped item.
I'm going to play around with it some more, but I think this might be another deadend.
Try changing the roulette gear with insert coin. I mean it makes more sense to equip a weapon than to equip 3 command points.
maybe you arent actually changing the cp into an insert coin but merely changing the picture of cp into the picture of insert coin?
he stated that it wasn't just a visual effect, as he doesn't receive the CP points from landing on the spots and the Insert Coin item is actually in his inventory for him to equip. It just fails when he equips it due to CVE
Try changing the roulette gear with insert coin. I mean it makes more sense to equip a weapon than to equip 3 command points.
Jarly here mentioned earlier on how to change the daily roulette code, replacing it with a particular of 9 sets ... but then the spin stops and you are about to get what you set up , it seems it hangs right there without popping up the reward , resync with their server and they invalidate results so you have to refresh it and then you see it was considered as a respin and if you check your inventory, you ofcourse got a reward from the random 9 of daily roulette, you just dont get the one you intended for ... Bottomline is you lose your gold .
Boss Roulette from a mission, in this case 112.xml which is 1.12.2, will work, with out lossing any Gold. It will drop the item you changed the set rewards to. No CVEs. However, like I said, as soon as you try to equipt them, the CVE comes. I do have a few ideas, but they will have to wait til tomorrow.
I have never tried to change the daily reward or PVP reward roulettes. Just the mission ones.