Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
RE: marvel avengers alliance
They would have to be quite a few hundred points below you to get that much taken off. Which begs the question of why you were paired with them to begin with.
This game's PvP is seriously broken, anyway.
RE: marvel avengers alliance
They would have to be quite a few hundred points below you to get that much taken off. Which begs the question of why you were paired with them to begin with.
This game's PvP is seriously broken, anyway.
thank
RE: marvel avengers alliance
if i not mistaken that is the minus rating u get during maintenance,
a couple days ago theres server maintenance, and a new update
those minus rating is probably done during that time,
some ppl even experienced a rollback, losing chapter proggress etc.
RE: marvel avengers alliance
I have one doubt about Dolce's Cloud Trainer.
1. 100% Drop Rate per Hit and Kill (RISKY) Requires Charles Proxy and the Execute Abort Execute method
Can you explain from which mission we can drop items.Is it like force drop?Don't explain abt charles as i am familiar with it
RE: marvel avengers alliance
it drops normal drops isn't a force drop where you can control it.. an I was told to start the fight then enable it an at the end of the battle use the execute abort execute method to try and bypass CVE afterwards.. an not sure of which missions it can be used on but did test it a bit on the regular session 2 missions worked as described there.. but right now I'm still loaded in excess junk items already from CP hunting from the lockbox exploit the other week.. lol.. so right now I do not need many more regular items..
but now I wont deny I could use like another 5k or 6k CPs an then some of course.. with all the new stones being offered an also the extra costumes for the heroes I presently have an other heroes I still didn't get the chance to purchase sadly.. lol.. an yes I will admit reason I added all the rest of my CP needs is so in case anyone knows of a lockbox or CP exploit they might toss me a message so I can solve it.. hehe..
RE: marvel avengers alliance
As far as I can tell the 'abort execute' thing isn't working anmore.
RE: marvel avengers alliance
Boss Roulette from a mission, in this case 112.xml which is 1.12.2, will work, with out lossing any Gold. It will drop the item you changed the set rewards to. No CVEs. However, like I said, as soon as you try to equipt them, the CVE comes. I do have a few ideas, but they will have to wait til tomorrow.
I have never tried to change the daily reward or PVP reward roulettes. Just the mission ones.
wow, really? it seems going to the right direction...
I am who I am because I was who I was![]()
RE: marvel avengers alliance
Why do you even waste your time editing mission roulettes when the client simply requests a reward based on the event id?
The roulette is just eye candy... just to make you believe you have a choice.
RE: marvel avengers alliance
Now that doom lockboxes are available legitimately, one might try to edit items0.xml or whichever, and change Shield Points (by id) to the Impending Doom lockboxes, and attempt to avoid CVE's from there. If you can drop those boxes and gather a few thousand, CPs come by pretty easily.
Just an idea. Then there's avoiding CVE's and eventual refreshes.
atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance
GAME SHUTDOWN ON PLAYDUMB SERVERS:
https://playdom.zendesk.com/entries/42806613-Playdom-com-Game-Closures
RE: marvel avengers alliance
o.O wonder if they will transfer everyone that is on playdom over to facebook? or are the accounts already linked together?
RE: marvel avengers alliance
o.O wonder if they will transfer everyone that is on playdom over to facebook? or are the accounts already linked together?
they are not as of yet linked together. neither does it look like they will offer any kind of transferrence.
i have a suppoer ticket in to ask that exact question so if , i mean when i get a response i will post it here.
RE: marvel avengers alliance
I'm very surprized; it seems that MAA is a fairly grand-in-scope game, with a lot of active players. Just seems odd that they're completely shutting it down.
RE: marvel avengers alliance
well i'm wandering about all the people that paid money on playdom's version of MAA, are the facebook and playdom the same pretty much?
