Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 5, 2014 11:35 pm

Execute Abort Execute doesn't seem to work (for me) anymore. (12.2 for example)
Can someone verify this? I've tried for 3 times and no success

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 6, 2014 4:43 am

It's actually:

execute

wait at least 10 seconds <-- guaranteed CVE if you skip or rush this step

abort


execute

That's how to do it.

atdt *67

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 6, 2014 3:09 pm

With my unlimited energy I cannot get gifts yest, so no iso for the spec ops and the game is too slow for me now...HI hi hi :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 6, 2014 8:32 pm
karanka Posted on: 04/06/2014 11:09am

With my unlimited energy I cannot get gifts yest, so no iso for the spec ops and the game is too slow for me now...HI hi hi :)

As no one answered if they´ve managed to clear the enery queue, I am starting to think there is really no end to it, anyway put that energy into farming then.
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 7, 2014 12:54 pm
astura Posted on: 04/06/2014 4:32pm
karanka Posted on: 04/06/2014 11:09am

With my unlimited energy I cannot get gifts yest, so no iso for the spec ops and the game is too slow for me now...HI hi hi :)

As no one answered if they´ve managed to clear the enery queue, I am starting to think there is really no end to it, anyway put that energy into farming then.
 



I've been at it on and off for a while.  I've lost touch with what the energy numbers represent, as it's been many weeks since I've seen the energy counter go down as I use them.

Incidentally, this is what I do every now and then.

Fire up charles
find marvel-vip-fb something
find user?GameSession something inside that.
TAKE OFF RECORD (click the red circle icon onthe bar up above)
right click user?GameSession
repeat 1,000,000 times, 10 iterations.
DO NOT SHOW IN A NEW SESSION

Now minimize it and let it go for ever. It doesn't say "too much memory, dude" or anything like that.
I'm not sure how much this generates overnight, because I've don't remember if I'm looking at millions or billions.

Caveat - wouldn't it be funny if the number rolled over?

atdt *67

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 7, 2014 2:53 pm

jarly Posted on: 04/07/2014 8:54am astura Posted on: 04/06/2014 4:32pm karanka Posted on: 04/06/2014 11:09am With my unlimited energy I cannot get gifts yest, so no iso for the spec ops and the game is too slow for me now...HI hi hi :) As no one answered if they´ve managed to clear the enery queue, I am starting to think there is really no end to it, anyway put that energy into farming then.
 

I've been at it on and off for a while.  I've lost touch with what the energy numbers represent, as it's been many weeks since I've seen the energy counter go down as I use them.

Incidentally, this is what I do every now and then.

Fire up charles
find marvel-vip-fb something
find user?GameSession something inside that.
TAKE OFF RECORD (click the red circle icon onthe bar up above)
right click user?GameSession
repeat 1,000,000 times, 10 iterations.
DO NOT SHOW IN A NEW SESSION

Now minimize it and let it go for ever. It doesn't say "too much memory, dude" or anything like that.
I'm not sure how much this generates overnight, because I've don't remember if I'm looking at millions or billions.

Caveat - wouldn't it be funny if the number rolled over?

is this for more energy?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 7, 2014 6:06 pm

The script for unlimited energy has been patched for some time now, and the script wasn't SUPPOSED to give unlimited amounts of energy (trust me, that's a pretty serious error that makes it impossible to acept gifts). Nobody has since found another way to reproduce the hack or a way to undo the initial problem :P

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 7, 2014 7:00 pm

can any one post that script.thanks guys. your hacks are really awesome 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 7, 2014 7:37 pm
jarly Posted on: 04/07/2014 8:54am
astura Posted on: 04/06/2014 4:32pm
karanka Posted on: 04/06/2014 11:09am

With my unlimited energy I cannot get gifts yest, so no iso for the spec ops and the game is too slow for me now...HI hi hi :)

As no one answered if they´ve managed to clear the enery queue, I am starting to think there is really no end to it, anyway put that energy into farming then.
 



I've been at it on and off for a while.  I've lost touch with what the energy numbers represent, as it's been many weeks since I've seen the energy counter go down as I use them.

Incidentally, this is what I do every now and then.

Fire up charles
find marvel-vip-fb something
find user?GameSession something inside that.
TAKE OFF RECORD (click the red circle icon onthe bar up above)
right click user?GameSession
repeat 1,000,000 times, 10 iterations.
DO NOT SHOW IN A NEW SESSION

Now minimize it and let it go for ever. It doesn't say "too much memory, dude" or anything like that.
I'm not sure how much this generates overnight, because I've don't remember if I'm looking at millions or billions.

Caveat - wouldn't it be funny if the number rolled over?


You mean 1m iterations and 10 concurrency but simultaneous requests are just a waste of time.
Always keep concurrency set to 1.
 

This topic is locked.