Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 8, 2014 12:56 am
piratesephiroth Posted on: 04/07/2014 3:37pm
jarly Posted on: 04/07/2014 8:54am
astura Posted on: 04/06/2014 4:32pm
karanka Posted on: 04/06/2014 11:09am

With my unlimited energy I cannot get gifts yest, so no iso for the spec ops and the game is too slow for me now...HI hi hi :)

As no one answered if they´ve managed to clear the enery queue, I am starting to think there is really no end to it, anyway put that energy into farming then.
 



I've been at it on and off for a while.  I've lost touch with what the energy numbers represent, as it's been many weeks since I've seen the energy counter go down as I use them.

Incidentally, this is what I do every now and then.

Fire up charles
find marvel-vip-fb something
find user?GameSession something inside that.
TAKE OFF RECORD (click the red circle icon onthe bar up above)
right click user?GameSession
repeat 1,000,000 times, 10 iterations.
DO NOT SHOW IN A NEW SESSION

Now minimize it and let it go for ever. It doesn't say "too much memory, dude" or anything like that.
I'm not sure how much this generates overnight, because I've don't remember if I'm looking at millions or billions.

Caveat - wouldn't it be funny if the number rolled over?


You mean 1m iterations and 10 concurrency but simultaneous requests are just a waste of time.
Always keep concurrency set to 1.
 

Indeed more than one concurrency doesn´t seem to help
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 8, 2014 9:46 am

"WASTING Energy-Item while it full"

this hack is available above but is it working?. theres only 3 votes for working and 1 for not working.
if you know some energy hacks/tricks or anything help me. Thank You! :)

im running low on energies, badly needed it to farm CP's, i tried to ask my allies everyday but they always gift Iso's. ><

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 9, 2014 10:18 pm
Pestilence1020 Posted on: 04/08/2014 5:46am

"WASTING Energy-Item while it full"

this hack is available above but is it working?. theres only 3 votes for working and 1 for not working.
if you know some energy hacks/tricks or anything help me. Thank You! :)

im running low on energies, badly needed it to farm CP's, i tried to ask my allies everyday but they always gift Iso's. ><



Working very well!!

 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 10, 2014 6:41 am

everybody who use energy script to january the script working normally .but who doesnt use energy to january script is now fixet..i use script on january and energy script work fine...so now its nothing to do about energy!!

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 10, 2014 10:33 am
tomcur Posted on: 04/10/2014 8:41am

everybody who use energy script to january the script working normally .but who doesnt use energy to january script is now fixet..i use script on january and energy script work fine...so now its nothing to do about energy!!



i have no idea what u meant by that :X

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 10, 2014 12:17 pm

i dont understand that energy wasting hack at all.when i read the description it sounds like u loose energy instead of gaining it.
can someone explain exactly what it does?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Apr 10, 2014 1:18 pm

it s a method for loose energy for example: now i have  14329 small energy in MAA , when i use waste trick i can change  value 14329 down for example to 10000 or  even lower to 0. I cant change this value up, I cant get  more energy.

This topic is locked.