Super Stacker
http://www.kongregate.com/games/inXile_Ent/super-stacker
I'm not very sure if this was done already, using the search system in this forum I found no results about Super Stacker. And yes, it's the first one, not second. The second one doesn't have its thread either, apparently.
At first, I tried doing 4bytes*8 on level, the result did appear, but changing it to 96 (96:8=12) and finishing the level didn't work. So instead of doing 4b*8, I did just 4bytes. I got the results and changing it to 12 made the game be completed, got both badges. In short;
Levels is 4bytes
1. Play the game.
2. Search for 1 and finish it
3. Search for 2 and finish it (Make sure to click on "Next stack" before searching for another number)
4. In case you still didn't got one unique number, keep doing it until you got one.
5. Once you got the number, change it to 12 and finish that stack.