Welp, they finally got around to banning me; then again, I suppose when you have over a billion PC and therefore have an obscenely high number of stam/energy pots and therefore can level pretty much any time you want (aside from being able to purchase anything from the expeditions with enough patience) such a thing is bound to happen. It was a good run. At least I got the badges.
On another though, here's a new hack: on a new account, level up to where you get to choose a class for yourself. There'll be three choices. Highlight the left one, and search for 2 (4b*1). Highlight the middle, and search for 3. Highlight the right one, and search for 4. Repeat until you have one value. Set it to 14, and click Choose Class.
Voila! You are now the Immortal Drake-Slayer class which, in addition to 45-second stam/energy regen timers, gives you a new familiar and the ability to cast Zoe's Eternal Slaughter magic on raids (which from, what I hear, is pretty darn sweet.)
Granted, they'll probably ban you sooner rather than later with this one, since it's so noticeable, but at least you can say that, for that one, brief, shining moment, you were an Immortal Drake-Slayer. ;)
EDIT: OH yeah, banned. Though you could probably fly under the radar by not applying ZES to any raids you share with anyone else. Wasn't banned for the timers, I was banned for the magic.