Skip to content

Kong Arcade

-migrated-

6 posts

Kong Arcade

Posted May 6, 2012 2:09 am

I said I'd give it a try, but KBH doesn't work for badges on Kongregate Arcade. I tried it on a computer but nothing. I'm guessing its something to do with different API.

Does anyone know a way to get badges on mobile? I really don't want to play The King's League...

Re: Kong Arcade

Posted May 7, 2012 3:49 pm

I feel the same way but about Bloody Fun Day.

MOEKTAZO!

Re: Kong Arcade

Posted May 8, 2012 3:25 am

There is an app similar to Cheat Engine for Android, but it needs rooting. I actually played it with The Kings League. You can change variables like gold and resources. There is a speedhack, but I haven't tried it.

http://www.cih.com.tw/gamecih

Re: Kong Arcade

Posted May 8, 2012 11:04 pm

Looks promising but I haven't bothered rooting my phone yet, might have to look into that soon.

MOEKTAZO!

Re: Kong Arcade

Posted May 9, 2012 6:09 am

GameCIH is really good however there are alot of features missing. The speedhack only freezes the game and you can only search for certain types of values.

Re: Kong Arcade

Posted May 14, 2012 7:32 pm

My phones already rooted, think I'll give it a try. Cheers guys!