Skip to content

[REQ] Thing-Thing 2

-migrated-

5 posts

Re: [REQ] Thing-Thing 2

Posted May 7, 2012 6:24 pm

invincible (24 results):
96 05 00 07 05 00 00 00 0b 4f
96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 0b 4f

96 05 00 07 1e 00 00 00 0b 4f
96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 0b 4f

tested and it seems working.

Re: [REQ] Thing-Thing 2

Posted May 8, 2012 1:14 pm
invincible (24 results):
96 05 00 07 05 00 00 00 0b 4f
96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 0b 4f

96 05 00 07 1e 00 00 00 0b 4f
96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 0b 4f

tested and it seems working.


I tried it myself as well on Survival, will be a difficulty on it as you can't die when needed but it's my fault for playing the Survival mode (broken image removed) Thank you.

Wish we could get results about ammo still.

Re: [REQ] Thing-Thing 2

Posted May 8, 2012 7:29 pm

I don't think ammo system is unhackable or something. I didn't try to hack it because it'll give unfair advantage for the survival scores. I just don't like to do that.