Skip to content

Monsters' Den Chronicles

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Monsters' Den Chronicles. View game

21 posts

Re: Monsters' Den Chronicles

Posted Jun 2, 2012 7:42 pm

Always win (1 result) (Tested v1.251)
d2 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? F4 ?? 0F
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 26 12

It'll even work on the hardcore difficulties so you'll never lose anything. I think if you are "defeated", you'll have half HP.
I like to use this with wut's AoB to Full retreat a battle to win.
This one sucks. Use the next one.

Always Win Flawless Victory on Entering Battle (Change both)
D2 11 13 00 -> 27 11 13 00
15 d1 76 2a 12 03 -> ?? 10 17 00 00 ??

Re: Monsters' Den Chronicles

Posted Jun 2, 2012 9:44 pm

Only the AI always skips and the always win battle AOB's are working.  I've used speed hack as well to stop it before it fully loads and that didn't help either.  I think they must have updated the game, if so could someone update some of the other AOBs?

Re: Monsters' Den Chronicles

Posted Jun 2, 2012 10:31 pm

I combined the exp bonus and loot bonus Saucy Jack found and updated them. I only did a really quick test so post or message me if they don't work.

f0 ?? d2 ?? ?? 61 ?? ?? f0 ?? d2 ?? ?? 61 ?? ?? f0 ?? 10
f0 ?? d2 24 7e 61 ?? ?? f0 ?? d2 24 14 61 ?? ?? f0 ?? 10
            x126 exp                       +20 loot

Re: Monsters' Den Chronicles

Posted Jun 3, 2012 12:13 am

I'm having trouble figuring out where "Adjust Battle Formations" dialog is called when entering battle. That thing is annoying when you don't want to change it.

Re: Monsters' Den Chronicles

Posted Jun 4, 2012 3:55 am
I'm having trouble figuring out where "Adjust Battle Formations" dialog is called when entering battle. That thing is annoying when you don't want to change it.


I found it a little bit quicker to get rid of it with the space bar instead of clicking.

Is anyone else having a problem with the medium badge not awarding, despite both reqs being checked? It did award on my test account from the same .sols. I did send a screenshot to support, almost sending them one with Cheat Engine open before closing it and taking a new one. (broken image removed)

Re: Monsters' Den Chronicles

Posted Jun 4, 2012 12:05 pm
I'm having trouble figuring out where "Adjust Battle Formations" dialog is called when entering battle. That thing is annoying when you don't want to change it.
I found it a little bit quicker to get rid of it with the space bar instead of clicking.
Is anyone else having a problem with the medium badge not awarding, despite both reqs being checked? It did award on my test account from the same .sols. I did send a screenshot to support, almost sending them one with Cheat Engine open before closing it and taking a new one. (broken image removed)


i got it legit, it popped almost immediately.