No need to find an unlimited jump AoB now, double-thanks "lol wut".
Strelet, the invincible AoB you found doesn't work occasionally. Sometimes I die but it seems to happen at random.
Hmm, well, I can't really help you with that if you're not more specific about it.
Just to let you know the game is made with AS2, and that AS2 is very unstable, expect any kind of good and bad changes when you hack an AS2 game.
Anyway, I have tested it some more. My AoB is very unstable indeed. It seems that on Level 4, I got crushed and die. And then when I restart, I didn't got crushed, but I did got flashing. Now, because I got "crushed" the second time I can pass through walls.
This looks bad, I'm not sure if I can find a better AoB, but if there are more horrible glitches, worse than "Occasionally die out of nowhere" or "Get crushed and noclip through walls" I will try to fix or find a better one.
EDIT:
Fly
9d 02 00 51 00 96 06 00 04 01 08 2f 05 01
9d 02 00 51 00 96 06 00 04 01 08 2f 05 00
96 04 00 04 01 08 4f 4e 66 9d 02 00 15 00
96 04 00 04 01 08 4f 4e 66 99 02 00 15 00
Just in case you guys want to fly, but without any annoying maniacal hiccup-like sounds;
No jumping sounds (Use with "Fly" hack)
96 0b 00 08 cd 07 01 00 00 00 04 02 08 76 4e
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
"lol wut", you can put this on your "Fly" hack if you want.