Skip to content

[REQUEST] My Free Zoo

-migrated-

4 posts

[REQUEST] My Free Zoo

Posted May 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi if anyone can find a way to hack this game I would REALLY appreciate it, it's called my free zoo and I did do a simple money hack and I was able to change the value but as soon as I bought something it went right back down to my original amount. THANKYOU

Re: [REQUEST] My Free Zoo

Posted May 27, 2012 6:17 am

Link?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: [REQUEST] My Free Zoo

Posted May 29, 2012 8:56 pm

money is server sided o.O
I tried to change the money function, every time i bought it added me 999999 and still when i had 99999999 and tried to buysomething that cost 1000 its said i dont have enough  money

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Daking