Skip to content

Enigmata: Stellar War

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Enigmata: Stellar War. View game

48 posts

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War

Posted Jun 13, 2012 6:16 am

I tried it several times, eventually had to use "value decreased" until I had it down far enough to figure out which one it was by looking at them.  I eventually got it, but it's significantly harder than the instructions you posted.  Following your instructions I ended up with no addresses repeatedly.

Additionally there's some sort of limit to how many units you can have on the field, if you put out too many the enemy doesn't seem to be able to spawn its units at all and so you can't finish the battles.   Does anyone know exactly how many units it is?  Or has no one else run into this yet?


I think you can only search for gold on the map screen. So search for unknown value, go into battle or formation change, buy upgrade, leave, and then search again.

There is definitely a limit on the map screen. If you try to use mines when the screen is full of stuff, then not all mines will pop out.

I think the limit is somewhere around 150 units...  I'm running 148 right now and it's working but I can't use any of the spells that summon fighters (attack, stun, ultimate, etc) or it refuses to allow any more enemy units on the screen.

Oh, and wtf is up with zone 1?  Those 148 units, all level 7,  three legends two aeries, tons of other bad ass stuff just got slaughtered by it...  What gives?  Is this some type of scalable difficulty?


I don't think there is scalable difficulty, as I defeated it on my first try. Why you get killed is because they shoot negative shots at you that disable everything. So if you have 0 resists, then all of your stuff gets disabled. And disabled stuff = easy to kill. Just put enough neg resist and the boss is easy. Now you just need to stack enough dmg dealing to kill it

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War

Posted Jun 15, 2012 2:15 am

Auto collect gold.
24 14 a1 af 12 02 00 00 26 48 27 48
24 14 a1 af 12 02 00 00 26 48 26 48

Auto Pickup Items (use with above hack)
d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 24 03 0e 5d 00 00
d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 24 50 0e 5d 00 00

Note: The first time you 'pickup' a rare item the game will throw an error. You can ignore it.

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War

Posted Jun 15, 2012 6:03 am
Quote from: themell
I think you can only search for gold on the map screen. So search for unknown value, go into battle or formation change, buy upgrade, leave, and then search again.

There is definitely a limit on the map screen. If you try to use mines when the screen is full of stuff, then not all mines will pop out.

I don't think there is scalable difficulty, as I defeated it on my first try. Why you get killed is because they shoot negative shots at you that disable everything. So if you have 0 resists, then all of your stuff gets disabled. And disabled stuff = easy to kill. Just put enough neg resist and the boss is easy. Now you just need to stack enough dmg dealing to kill it


I searched for gold in the formation editor screen, like I said, I found it but I have to keep using lower value until I had the number of values down to around 20 so I could just look for the right one.

I'll try it with more of neg status resisters... we'll see my stuff only had about 20% resistance last time.

Edit: Yep, that fixed it.  You just need a lot of status resist on your defense.

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War

Posted Jun 16, 2012 6:26 pm

The infected drones killed is 4bx1, but changed values don't award the badge.

An AoB to help with that badge would be appreciated.

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War

Posted Jun 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Table for:
 - No max unit limit
 - Ultra Nova Turret
 - Ultra Vira Healer
 - Ultra Nyon Exist

Updated it with wildcards, should be more resistant to updates. When you open the CT file you will get this

Code: [Select]

This table contains a lua script. Do you want to run it? Click yes. Now all you have to do is click the square next to script to activate it (ofc after choosing right process for flash plugin). A little error with max unit limit fixed.

01.07.2012: added Ultra Nyon Exist

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War

Posted Jun 18, 2012 12:04 pm
Gold is stored a little strange.
if you want to find gold, it's easier to search for 4b and "unknown value". Then spend money on an upgrade and use that to subtract the total.


There are coins that are valued at 25, 50 and 75, but gold is displayed to the nearest hundreds. Search for value between 4b and 4b+100.

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War

Posted Jun 18, 2012 11:52 pm

How do you use a CT?

Please don't yell at me for not knowing this. This isn't in any of the guides.


TIM gave us, who don't have avatars, these crappy alien things. I protest with ponies.

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War

Posted Jun 19, 2012 12:36 am
How do you use a CT?

Please don't yell at me for not knowing this. This isn't in any of the guides.

You just open the file with Cheat Engine and you will have ready scripts in there. They works exacly same way as manual searching for aobs and manual changing them, except its faster to just enable the script ;p

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War

Posted Jun 19, 2012 3:39 am
How do you use a CT?

Please don't yell at me for not knowing this. This isn't in any of the guides.
You just open the file with Cheat Engine and you will have ready scripts in there. They works exacly same way as manual searching for aobs and manual changing them, except its faster to just enable the script ;p


Do I have to click the check mark boxes? If yes then all of them including the one for Enigma Stellar War as well as the other 3 or just the other 3 or just the first one?


TIM gave us, who don't have avatars, these crappy alien things. I protest with ponies.

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War

Posted Jun 19, 2012 9:01 am
How do you use a CT?

Please don't yell at me for not knowing this. This isn't in any of the guides.
You just open the file with Cheat Engine and you will have ready scripts in there. They works exacly same way as manual searching for aobs and manual changing them, except its faster to just enable the script ;p

Do I have to click the check mark boxes? If yes then all of them including the one for Enigma Stellar War as well as the other 3 or just the other 3 or just the first one?

Every script is for different cheat. They are all described. Just turn on the one you like. The first one called Enigma Stellar War is just Header it doesnt do anything. Last 3 are cheats.

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War

Posted Jun 19, 2012 5:24 pm

what process do i use the CT on? should i use plugin container like with aobs?

Re: Enigmata: Stellar War

Posted Jun 19, 2012 6:18 pm

As i wrote it works exacly as normal AoBs ... i planned to upload tables cuz i thought itll be easier for new ppl to just click square instead of manualy doing things ... N/C

Updated table in my first post.