Gold is stored a little strange.
if you want to find gold, it's easier to search for 4b and "unknown value". Then spend money on an upgrade and use that to subtract the total.
1. find unknown value
2. spend money on a unit upgrade (e.g. 1700 for unit health)
3. pick "value decreased by" (e.g. put in 1700 for value decreased by)
Increase rare item drop rate
66 ?? ?? 25 80 03 66 ?? ?? 24 64 a3
66 ?? ?? 25 80 03 66 ?? ?? 24 64 a2
thanks ajm038 for updating my aob
I think this AoB is a litte out-dated. Either that or it doesn't work properly.
I can only get Gold Generators, Sanctums and Arcane Wraths with this AoB.
Other units like Thor, Infinity Fortress and Aeris never show up, regardless of whether or not I'm using the Tech Center's Zava Detector.
I used to be able to get The Legends and Teslas, but now they won't even show up.
This might have been patched since kidgamez made a post about patching the game for cheaters.
Edit:
My paranoia kicked in:
Maybe the game was patched so anyone using cheats can't get the ultra-rare units! =O
it works fine. You only find rarer stuff at later levels and on harder difficulties. Also, once you have a certain number of rares, that rare will no longer drop. In that case, use ajm038's AOB