Sands of the Coliseum
I suck At Everything, and Bezerker Studios has Good Defenses o.o.
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/BerzerkStudio/sands-of-the-coliseum
-migrated-
27 posts
I suck At Everything, and Bezerker Studios has Good Defenses o.o.
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/BerzerkStudio/sands-of-the-coliseum
Outdated
Money multiplies after battle Need to have some money before using this
d1 66 d5 08 a0 61 d0 02
d1 66 d5 08 a2 61 d0 02
More skill points
66 cc 18 a1
66 cc 18 a0
Can keep using blacksmith
66 ?? 03 2a d7 66 ?? ?? c1
66 ?? 03 2a d7 66 ?? ?? c0
46 ba 13 01 11 01 00 00 47
46 ba 13 01 11 01 00 00 02
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Enemy doesn't get a turn
d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? ?? 4f ?? ?? 01 24 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 24 00
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
Get better items when crafting
46 ed 4f 00 24 0a a2 a0 46 cf 49 01
46 ed 4f 00 24 7f a2 a2 46 cf 49 01
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
I know I've been lazy these couple of weeks, work and all that, but your speed is getting ridiculous (broken image removed)
I think I asked this in another thread, but is there any AoB for stat points like there is for skill points?
Thanks on cheats (broken image removed)
Yeah, thanks for the cheats. At least I don't have to grind for gold now. (broken image removed)
I thought berserk studio always had insane security to their games ?
They do, I still don't know how to disable to anti-cheat thingy. AoBs can bypass that so yeahhhhh (broken image removed)
Infinite stat points
d0 66 f3 1b a1
d0 66 f3 1b a0
No mp costd0
d0 66 95 05 46 ad 05 01
47 66 95 05 46 ad 05 01
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Thanks again for the stat point aob. (broken image removed)
Yeesssssssss thank you! +1!
Nice blahblahman!
The grinding for gold was so annoying. Thanks for these.
Damn blah sweet job dude. Hey lol, your code doesn't work anymore I think it got updated again, all the rest work except yours apparently for some reason.
I think these have all been found already, but in case you prefer these ones, I'll post them anyway since I've already got them:
Unlimited Skill Points:
24 00 D7 10 1F 00 00 09 F0 C8 01 D0 66 CE 18 D3 66 F6 54 80 5D D6 F0 C9 01 D1 D2 66 AF 19 A0 73 D5 F0 C7 01 C2 03 D3 D0 66 CE 18 66 C6 02 93 15 D4 FF FF F0 CB 01 D1 48
24 7F D7 10 1F 00 00 09 F0 C8 01 D0 66 CE 18 D3 66 F6 54 80 5D D6 F0 C9 01 D1 D2 66 AF 19 A0 73 D5 F0 C7 01 C2 03 D3 D0 66 CE 18 66 C6 02 91 0F D4 FF FF F0 CB 01 D1 48
Unlimited Stat Points:
d0 30 f0 ca 02 d0 66 88 1c d0 66 f3 1b a1 48
d0 30 f0 ca 02 d0 66 88 1c d0 66 f3 1b a0 48
Buying stuff adds money:
d0 66 fb 16 66 d0 02 d1 66 a4 06 a1 61 d0 02 f0 8c 01
d0 66 fb 16 66 d0 02 d1 66 a4 06 a0 61 d0 02 f0 8c 01