Skip to content

KBH Issue

-migrated-

9 posts

KBH Issue

Posted Jun 13, 2012 8:29 am

When I try to open KBH, I get an error message saying "Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' of one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." Can someone help me with this problem?

Re: KBH Issue

Posted Jun 13, 2012 11:48 am

Download this.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: KBH Issue

Posted Jun 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Also you might have to register the dll file.

Re: KBH Issue

Posted Jun 13, 2012 2:15 pm

I downloaded the file and put it in the KBH folder and nothing changed. I'm not sure what registering the dll file means.

Re: KBH Issue

Posted Jun 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Go to Run and type regsvr32 /s MSWINSCK.ocx

Re: KBH Issue

Posted Jun 13, 2012 8:37 pm

That didn't seem to do anything.

Re: KBH Issue

Posted Jun 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Copy the ocx file to C:\Windows\System32
Run cmd.exe and enter regsvr32 MSWINSCK.OCX

sorry didn't really explain it well

if you're a 64 bit user:

Copy the ocx file to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
Run cmd.exe and enter regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\MSWINSCK.OCX (the full path).

Re: KBH Issue

Posted Jun 14, 2012 2:38 am

Alright so I registered the dll and it works now. Thank you all for your help.