Skip to content

[Request] International Racing Squirrels

-migrated-

5 posts

[Request] International Racing Squirrels

Posted Jun 28, 2012 6:40 am

Tried changing the gold by using CE, but nothing seemed to work. After that I tried searching unknown initial value and trying to filter the unnecessary out, by increasing/decreasing my gold, but I also got nothing.


Might it be that the data is server sided?

Re: [Request] International Racing Squirrels

Posted Jun 28, 2012 9:34 am

I can't find the SOL and disassembling it doesnt seem to produce any editable files.

edit:

I found the .sol just use a .sol editor and you can edit your gold. It's found under "xxxxxxxxxx.cloudfront.net" in IRS_content.swf under the file irs.
It should be pretty straight forward editing from there.

Re: [Request] International Racing Squirrels

Posted Jun 28, 2012 9:54 am

Game link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/ChannelFour/international-racing-squirrels
Gimme 10 minutes, I'll see what I can find.


EDIT : The swf seems to be.... somewhere?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: [Request] International Racing Squirrels

Posted Jun 28, 2012 11:39 am

Used the sol and changed the value of what I though would be cash in the bank and the stats of my squirrels. The game didn't load afterwards, so be careful of what you change.


So for others:
For cash, change:       <account id="cash" balance="*Number here*">
For stats, search:        member slotID="1"


I don't think it's necessary to change anything else, stats and cash give you everything you need and ensure that the game works properly.

Re: [Request] International Racing Squirrels

Posted Jun 29, 2012 12:09 am

this game has a weird way of handling bank transactions.

Adding OR Removing money from your Current Account to the Savings Account adds money to both, and buying items/races adds money to account instead of removing.
66 ?? ?? 90 75 63
66 ?? ?? 02 75 63

87 62 ?? 90 62
87 62 ?? 02 62

All items cost $5, so you can see a history of everything you bought.
24 00 75 10 05 00 00 ?? 66 ?? ??
24 00 75 10 05 00 00 24 05 02 02

All items free, no recording of what you bought in history
24 00 75 10 05 00 00 ?? 66 ?? ??
24 00 75 10 05 00 00 24 00 02 02


This game loads up a lot of xml and swf files. But all of the gameplay actionscript is located in IRS_content.swf. If anyone wants me to upload the swf file, let me know