Skip to content

Seedling

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Seedling. View game

10 posts

Re: Seedling

Posted Jul 24, 2012 12:47 am

My .sol only has the normal ending, can someone else finish the amulet?

Location: gamez\0015\0260\live\Seedling.swf

Quickly got the last piece from that stupid shadow realm area. Legit.

Re: Seedling

Posted Jul 24, 2012 1:13 am

Invincible

d0 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 24 00 ae
47 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 24 00 ae

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

Re: Seedling

Posted Jul 24, 2012 1:57 am

Full bloodless ending

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: algarith

Re: Seedling

Posted Jul 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Whenever I swap my .sol for algarith's it just starts from my last save.

MOEKTAZO!

Re: Seedling

Posted Jul 25, 2012 4:47 pm
Whenever I swap my .sol for algarith's it just starts from my last save.

Just don't be in your game at the time of the file save.  It reverts back to your original .sol if you save his file before you exit the game.



Gah! Thank you! I was tearing my hair out over that. (Wish I could give you karma, but I don't post enough)

Re: Seedling

Posted Aug 1, 2012 7:35 pm

I just started up the game and got it. :/