Seedling
http://www.kongregate.com/games/TimeBlog/seedling?tab=achievements
Who Watches the Watcher? Badge ( hard ~ 30 points )
Game Completed with 'Bloodless' Ending
-migrated-
10 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/TimeBlog/seedling?tab=achievements
Who Watches the Watcher? Badge ( hard ~ 30 points )
Game Completed with 'Bloodless' Ending
My .sol only has the normal ending, can someone else finish the amulet?
Location: gamez\0015\0260\live\Seedling.swf
Quickly got the last piece from that stupid shadow realm area. Legit.
Invincible
d0 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 24 00 ae
47 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 24 00 ae
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
Full bloodless ending
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: algarith
Whenever I swap my .sol for algarith's it just starts from my last save.
MOEKTAZO!
Whenever I swap my .sol for algarith's it just starts from my last save.
Just don't be in your game at the time of the file save. It reverts back to your original .sol if you save his file before you exit the game.
Whenever I swap my .sol for algarith's it just starts from my last save.
Just don't be in your game at the time of the file save. It reverts back to your original .sol if you save his file before you exit the game.
Gah! Thank you! I was tearing my hair out over that. (Wish I could give you karma, but I don't post enough)
I just started up the game and got it. :/
Invincible
d0 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 24 00 ae
47 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 24 00 ae
no longer works
Invincible
d0 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 24 00 ae
47 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 24 00 ae
no longer works
It does work.