Skip to content
Locked

Cloudstone

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Cloudstone. View game

671 posts

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Got it, I thought it was related to the hacks.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 21, 2012 5:34 am

Game's been updated; neither of Kolonel's two recent admin aobs can be found. Tried switching out parts of the aobs for wildcards, but couldn't find them even then.

EDIT: After a bunch of wildcard searches, found the new aobs. I can follow and copy what Kolonel did to change the code in the second aob (just insert a bunch of 02's), but goodness gracious, I have no idea what he did or where he looked to change the code for the first aob.

Kolonel, you might helping out again? (broken image removed)

1st aob to search for:
d0 30 d0 66 a1 43 46 fa 04 00 85 d5 60 cf 52 d1 4f bb 67 01 5d ce 27 4a ce 27 00 80 ce 27 d6 d2 60 0d 66 df 5e d0 66 c5 43 27 24 00 26 4f 8d 14 05 d2 d0 66 a1 43 46 fa 04 00 d0 66 ab 43 4f e0 67 02 47

Change to:
(broken image removed)(broken image removed)

2nd aob:
66 8c 58 24 53 14 19 00 00 d1 66 bb 5c 76 2a 12 05 00 00 29 60 a1 3c 76 12 06 00 00 d0 4f d0 43 00 47

Change to:
66 8c 58 24 72 14 19 00 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 d0 4f d0 43 00 47

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 21, 2012 8:06 am
part 1
66 8c 58 24 53 14 19 00 00 d1 66 bb 5c 76 2a 12 05 00 00 29 60 a1 3c 76 12 06 00 00 d0 4f d0 43 00 47

66 8c 58 24 72 14 19 00 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 d0 4f d0 43 00 47


well done on that part man. here goes part two. wild cards wont really work on it as the code is completely replaced.

press F3 to enable console
part 2
d0 30 d0 66 ad 43 46 ae 05 00 85 d5 60 cf 52 d1 4f ce 67 01 5d d6 27 4a d6 27 00 80 d6 27 d6 d2 60 0d 66 f3 5e d0 66 d1 43 27 24 00 26 4f 95 14 05 d2 d0 66 ad 43 46 ae 05 00 d0 66 b7 43 4f f3 67 02 47

d0 30 d0 26 61 a1 3c 60 c3 05 d0 2c ce 07 4f d0 46 02 d0 5d 59 4a 59 00 68 b3 43 d0 66 b3 43 60 82 51 60 83 51 60 b4 22 60 97 04 66 d4 45 4f be 05 04 d0 4f d2 43 00 60 2b 66 b4 45 24 42 4f e6 04 01 47

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 21, 2012 8:45 am

Still dont work for me.
 Already paused at loading screen, scan the aob kolonel gave, play it, go to map and back to village, but still didnt worked out.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Can't find where're the limitation for the monster lot's and exp's. Anyone can solve this problem (broken image removed) Would be a great hack and save a lot of time, without the need of doing missions again and again......

btw: Kolonel you're the man! (broken image removed)

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Alternatively, people could try to figure out the syntax to make the "buff" command in the console work.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Great job!

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, not seeing it or else, but I don't see the console. The Kill everything/Push back hackss works perfectly, but I don't see any console.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 21, 2012 9:58 pm
Can't find where're the limitation for the monster lot's and exp's. Anyone can solve this problem (broken image removed) Would be a great hack and save a lot of time, without the need of doing missions again and again......

btw: Kolonel you're the man! (broken image removed)


search keyword numKillsInLastZone and numChampionKillsInLastZone

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 22, 2012 12:37 am

Never stop looting:
you don't stop to get lot from monster after a certain number of kills:

d0 2c b3 30 d1 d2 d3 62 04 4f 8a 25 06 d0 d0 66 dc 2f 24 01 a0 61 dc 2f
---->
d0 2c b3 30 d1 d2 d3 62 04 4f 8a 25 06 d0 d0 66 dc 2f 24 00 a0 61 dc 2f

tested only using this too:

Avoid communication errors that might be caused by hacks

d0 30 5d ?? ?? 5d ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 27
47

Thanks Goodknife for the hint (broken image removed)

DOESN'T WORK the caps are server sided (broken image removed)

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 22, 2012 12:39 am
part 1
66 8c 58 24 53 14 19 00 00 d1 66 bb 5c 76 2a 12 05 00 00 29 60 a1 3c 76 12 06 00 00 d0 4f d0 43 00 47

66 8c 58 24 72 14 19 00 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 d0 4f d0 43 00 47

well done on that part man. here goes part two. wild cards wont really work on it as the code is completely replaced.

press F3 to enable console
part 2
d0 30 d0 66 ad 43 46 ae 05 00 85 d5 60 cf 52 d1 4f ce 67 01 5d d6 27 4a d6 27 00 80 d6 27 d6 d2 60 0d 66 f3 5e d0 66 d1 43 27 24 00 26 4f 95 14 05 d2 d0 66 ad 43 46 ae 05 00 d0 66 b7 43 4f f3 67 02 47

d0 30 d0 26 61 a1 3c 60 c3 05 d0 2c ce 07 4f d0 46 02 d0 5d 59 4a 59 00 68 b3 43 d0 66 b3 43 60 82 51 60 83 51 60 b4 22 60 97 04 66 d4 45 4f be 05 04 d0 4f d2 43 00 60 2b 66 b4 45 24 42 4f e6 04 01 47


Just a thing about kolonel console aob's, with this you don't need to do the trick of freezing the game at the loading screen, works like any other aob.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 22, 2012 12:42 am

For what it's worth, I found both of those the oldfashioned way (going through each subfile one at a time) since I don't have a search function of Sothink. I know that the game has a public constant of 400 as a cap for regular monster kills, and a cap of 1 on number of champ monster kills, and once those caps are reached, it's set to spit out 0 exp, 0 shards, 0 gold.

With that said, I tried
a) setting it so kill counts for monsterskilled and champmonsterskilled were decreased by one rather than increased by one every time a kill was made. Didn't work; according to the console, xp reached a point where the server wouldn't add any more xp, and then caused my xp values to be out of sync, forcing a rollback on reload of the game.
b) setting it so that the kill count was increased by zero - didn't work either.
b) completely nulling out the whole function of counting kills, but that didn't work either.
c) setting it so that after getting max kills, the monsters gave more than 0 xp, shards, and gold. That didn't work either.

Either I missing something, or there's multiple places in the code where that check is being made, and all of them will need to be changed.

And because none of those hacks worked, I deleted where I found those variables, so you'll have to look again...sorry. >.<

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 22, 2012 12:48 am

A hint about a console command:

testZone
Usage:
testZone [zoneId] [gauntletLevel] [useTestMode (false by default)]
zoneID: search for the zone you want in the "test zone" button in the left lower of homescreen
gauntletLevel: higher -> harder enemies and better rewards
useTestMode: set this to 1, so it's true and you can keep all what obtain from the test zones

example:
testZone 84 6 1
this is the lucky rooms (broken image removed)

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 22, 2012 12:50 am
For what it's worth, I found both of those the oldfashioned way (going through each subfile one at a time) since I don't have a search function of Sothink. I know that the game has a public constant of 400 as a cap for regular monster kills, and a cap of 1 on number of champ monster kills, and once those caps are reached, it's set to spit out 0 exp, 0 shards, 0 gold.

With that said, I tried
a) setting it so kill counts for monsterskilled and champmonsterskilled were decreased by one rather than increased by one every time a kill was made. Didn't work; according to the console, xp reached a point where the server wouldn't add any more xp, and then caused my xp values to be out of sync, forcing a rollback on reload of the game.
b) setting it so that the kill count was increased by zero - didn't work either.
b) completely nulling out the whole function of counting kills, but that didn't work either.
c) setting it so that after getting max kills, the monsters gave more than 0 xp, shards, and gold. That didn't work either.

Either I missing something, or there's multiple places in the code where that check is being made, and all of them will need to be changed.

And because none of those hacks worked, I deleted where I found those variables, so you'll have to look again...sorry. >.<


Have you used aob avoid communications error that may caused by hack too? With that for me worked.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 22, 2012 12:57 am

Yeah, I use that aob as well.

Using the no limit on kills aob that was posted, I did another run of a dynamically spawning level with the spawn rate increased...while my xp DID continue to count down, when I opened the console I saw this:

erver/Client out of sync at activity with order #1441112.
XP doesn't match. Client: '36611500', Server: '36144538'.
Gold doesn't match. Client: '9707617', Server: '9705675'.

Server/Client out of sync at activity with order #1442559.
XP doesn't match. Client: '38486038', Server: '36144538'.
Gold doesn't match. Client: '9715106', Server: '9705675'.

Server/Client out of sync at activity with order #1443239.
XP doesn't match. Client: '38486038', Server: '36144538'.
Gold doesn't match. Client: '9718940', Server: '9705675'.

See how the xp and gold values of the server got capped at a certain point, even though my xp/gold continued to increase? When I reloaded, my xp and gold were rolled back to those server amounts.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 22, 2012 1:10 am
Yeah, I use that aob as well.

Using the no limit on kills aob that was posted, I did another run of a dynamically spawning level with the spawn rate increased...while my xp DID continue to count down, when I opened the console I saw this:

erver/Client out of sync at activity with order #1441112.
XP doesn't match. Client: '36611500', Server: '36144538'.
Gold doesn't match. Client: '9707617', Server: '9705675'.

Server/Client out of sync at activity with order #1442559.
XP doesn't match. Client: '38486038', Server: '36144538'.
Gold doesn't match. Client: '9715106', Server: '9705675'.

Server/Client out of sync at activity with order #1443239.
XP doesn't match. Client: '38486038', Server: '36144538'.
Gold doesn't match. Client: '9718940', Server: '9705675'.

See how the xp and gold values of the server got capped at a certain point, even though my xp/gold continued to increase? When I reloaded, my xp and gold were rolled back to those server amounts.

What command are you using to obtain thems? I don't want reload to verify.

This topic is locked.