Skip to content
Locked

Cloudstone

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Cloudstone. View game

671 posts

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Oct 24, 2012 3:14 am

Found this in the lib > user > MiscStats file:

public static function recordMonsterKilled(param1:Number, param2:UserData) : void {
            var _loc_3:Number = NaN;
            var _loc_4:int = 0;
            _monstersKilled.push(param1);
            if (_monstersKilled.length >= 80){
                _loc_3 = _monstersKilled[0];
                if (param1 - _loc_3 <= 3000){
                    _loc_4 = int(param2.getSetting("hackFastKills"));
                    param2.updateSetting("hackFastKills", String((_loc_4 + 1)));
                    _monstersKilled = [];

So if people want to find a way around that, that'd be good; it'd also be good to run a search for "hack" and see if any other subfiles contain stuff like this.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Oct 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Can someone tell me what subfiles the save function and the admin code are in? Using Kolonel's aob creator, I could probably update the 2nd part of the code; I just don't know where the original code is.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Oct 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Part 1 still searchable. Part 2 is from a private function called localSave(), it can be found on /Action/main/PugMain, if it still there.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Oct 27, 2012 6:15 am

I *attempted* to update console part 2 using Kolonel's comments on the konghack site. I came up with the following; can someone who knows *exactly* what they're doing verify that did this correctly? Meaning: doublecheck that the aob's right before using it in the game.

d0 30 d0 66 a8 46 46 c9 05 00 85 d5 60 b1 55 d1 4f aa 6b 01 5d 90 29 4a 90 29 00 80 90 29 d6 d2 60 0d 66 a7 62 d0 66 cc 46 27 24 00 26 4f b8 14 05 d2 d0 66 a8 46 46 c9 05 00 d0 66 b2 46 4f d0 6b 02 47

to

d0 30 d0 26 61 83 3f 60 88 05 d0 2c e0 07 4f 9e 49 02 d0 5d 5a 4a 5a 00 68 ae 46 d0 66 ae 46 60 9f 54 60 a0 54 60 a7 23 60 a3 04 66 d2 48 4f 83 05 04 d0 4f cd 46 00 60 25 66 b0 48 24 42 4f d9 04 01 47

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Oct 27, 2012 6:44 pm

oops, didnt notice there was an update. im not sure if SJ's code works since i saw it literally 10 seconds ago, but this is what ive come up with.

Code: [Select]

d0 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 46 ?? ?? 00 85 d5 60 ?? 55 d1 4f ?? ?? 01 5d ?? 29 4a ?? 29 00 80 ?? 29 d6 d2 60 ?? 66 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? ?? 27 24 00 26 4f ?? 14 05 d2 d0 66 ?? ?? 46 ?? ?? 00 d0 66 ?? ?? 4f ?? ?? 02 47

d0 30 d0 26 61 83 3f 60 88 05 d0 2c e0 07 4f 9e 49 02 d0 5d 5a 4a 5a 00 68 ae 46 d0 66 ae 46 60 9f 54 60 a0 54 60 a7 23 60 a3 04 66 d2 48 4f 83 05 04 d0 4f cd 46 00 60 25 66 b0 48 24 42 4f d9 04 01 47 

edit: it seems SJ got to it before i did. his code is exactly the same as the one i just spent 5 minutes on lol. don't i feel useless (broken image removed)

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Oct 27, 2012 6:54 pm

No I didn't; from what I can tell I had a "d0" in the wrong place. I had
68 ae 46 d0 66 ae 46
when it should've been
68 ae 46 66 ae 46

and
60 a3 04 66 d2 48
when it should've been
60 a3 04 d0 66 d2 48

Thought I was following Kolonel's post to letter; guess I wasn't. Close though!

Editing the old one so there's no confusion. Also, thanks for the wildcard search for this one.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Oct 27, 2012 7:05 pm

actually, you were correct. i tried out my code and realized i was the one with the get local in the wrong place haha. i fixed my code in the post again

edit: also, your welcome  (broken image removed) i was going to make a wildcard for the replacement code but realized you unfortunately cant. you would have to do what me and kolonel were talking about with an ASM script, im both too un-knowledgable and lazy to try and make one

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Oct 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Here's the problem though - when I used my old code, it didn't seem like I was able to bring up the console. I'll try again, but that's what I remember.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Oct 27, 2012 7:19 pm

hmm, that's odd. i used the fixed version of my code (which should be the same as the first one you made) and its working fine for me. in fact im using the console right now. try searching and replacing the AOB's while the messages are still there from after loading

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Oct 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Well, I copied your code directly, and pasted the changed aob directly over the old aob. Made sure there weren't any spaces at the end that would add extra 00's. Made sure there weren't any questions marks I forgot to fill out with numbers/letters. But after using both the console part 1 and 2 codes, still couldn't bring up the console, regardless of whether I changed the aobs while it was loading or after the message screen popped up. Not sure what the dealio is. :/

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Oct 27, 2012 7:57 pm

I'm running a Mac, and from my list it seems there's only one process. Though, for a while I *was* getting more than one result for the two console aobs. Not anymore, though.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Oct 27, 2012 8:41 pm

I've always been using Firefox, and have had no trouble up till now.

This topic is locked.