Skip to content
Locked

Cloudstone

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Cloudstone. View game

671 posts

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 30, 2013 5:01 am
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/29/2013 1:02pm
A few very popular players were recently banned for hacking. Ruby hacking, stat hacking, etc.


They're cracking down on hackers, and I'm sure this AoB sets up some flags.


I knew recently (middle of season 23) a below lv40 pvp-er appeared from nowhere with top class average rating point got banned by reporting. A few popular players too?
 

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 30, 2013 6:59 am
haenawolf Posted on: 05/30/2013 1:01am
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/29/2013 1:02pm
A few very popular players were recently banned for hacking. Ruby hacking, stat hacking, etc.


They're cracking down on hackers, and I'm sure this AoB sets up some flags.


I knew recently (middle of season 23) a below lv40 pvp-er appeared from nowhere with top class average rating point got banned by reporting. A few popular players too?
 



Yes. The players Kirito and Asuna were banned. I believe another was banned too but I forget their name.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 30, 2013 12:22 pm
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/30/2013 2:59am
 

Yes. The players Kirito and Asuna were banned. I believe another was banned too but I forget their name.



Wow, really! They (or he) seem the biggest ruby buyer, as claimed the top guild leader : "Rubies were legit, beside that not so much". Would me be next? (but I'm noob, hehe :)

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Alt just got banned, wasn't going hog wild with it, just enough to produce one discipline stone per day.

Only other hack I used was to keep health and mana at full level not excess.

Do you think other accounts I access via the same IP address will be flagged now?

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 30, 2013 5:51 pm
haenawolf Posted on: 05/30/2013 8:22am
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/30/2013 2:59am
 

Yes. The players Kirito and Asuna were banned. I believe another was banned too but I forget their name.



Wow, really! They (or he) seem the biggest ruby buyer, as claimed the top guild leader : "Rubies were legit, beside that not so much". Would me be next? (but I'm noob, hehe :)



Who said that? I thought they hacked their rubies too. *shrugs*

 

maynoth Posted on: 05/30/2013 10:13am

Alt just got banned, wasn't going hog wild with it, just enough to produce one discipline stone per day.

Only other hack I used was to keep health and mana at full level not excess.

Do you think other accounts I access via the same IP address will be flagged now?


What were you doing that got you banned?

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 30, 2013 7:02 pm
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/30/2013 1:51pm
 
maynoth Posted on: 05/30/2013 10:13am

Alt just got banned, wasn't going hog wild with it, just enough to produce one discipline stone per day.

Only other hack I used was to keep health and mana at full level not excess.

Do you think other accounts I access via the same IP address will be flagged now?


What were you doing that got you banned?


obviously, he was pressing f1 or f2 with the admin stuff. well thats IF he was using my CT file that can disable all of the cheat detections except that one.
if he wasnt he can be detected using the admin commands, having high hp and mana, and a few other things.

speaking of which i did a half update, i might add a few more of haenawolf's AoB's to the files

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 30, 2013 7:32 pm
thenewcomer Posted on: 05/30/2013 3:02pm
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/30/2013 1:51pm
 
maynoth Posted on: 05/30/2013 10:13am

Alt just got banned, wasn't going hog wild with it, just enough to produce one discipline stone per day.

Only other hack I used was to keep health and mana at full level not excess.

Do you think other accounts I access via the same IP address will be flagged now?


What were you doing that got you banned?


obviously, he was pressing f1 or f2 with the admin stuff. well thats IF he was using my CT file that can disable all of the cheat detections except that one.
if he wasnt he can be detected using the admin commands, having high hp and mana, and a few other things.

speaking of which i did a half update, i might add a few more of haenawolf's AoB's to the files



Does your CT just have all of the currently listed AoBs (With the exceptions of the ones you haven't added)?

My CT only has 4, because it's all I really use.

Edit: Oh, also, what do you breakpoint to enable admin console on Facebook? I can't get it to work.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 30, 2013 9:22 pm
thenewcomer Posted on: 05/30/2013 3:02pm
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/30/2013 1:51pm
 
maynoth Posted on: 05/30/2013 10:13am

Alt just got banned, wasn't going hog wild with it, just enough to produce one discipline stone per day.

Only other hack I used was to keep health and mana at full level not excess.

Do you think other accounts I access via the same IP address will be flagged now?


What were you doing that got you banned?


obviously, he was pressing f1 or f2 with the admin stuff. well thats IF he was using my CT file that can disable all of the cheat detections except that one.
if he wasnt he can be detected using the admin commands, having high hp and mana, and a few other things.

speaking of which i did a half update, i might add a few more of haenawolf's AoB's to the files



No actually I've never once used the admin stuff, Charles proxy stuff is over my head.

I've used CE to lock the health and mana address at full but not over normal values so my health and mana remain the same throughout battles.

I've also used the zone cool down AOB, and the one that lets you enter the zone with an overly full inventory. 

Last thing I was doing on my alt was farming whisker roots as fast as I could to get enough cash to make enough stone to do one point increase of discipline per day.   I dunno so maybe 2000 whisker roots per day maximum. 

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 31, 2013 1:02 am
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/30/2013 3:32pm
Does your CT just have all of the currently listed AoBs (With the exceptions of the ones you haven't added)?


My CT only has 4, because it's all I really use.

Edit: Oh, also, what do you breakpoint to enable admin console on Facebook? I can't get it to work.


i have all the good aob's other than haena's autoproducer (i dont plan on adding that though) and the summon/gauntlet level aob's.
i dont see any reason to add kadats sword aob when you can just testzone the dragons cave, go open the chest, and click exit.

i also specifically left out the aob that increases the spawn rate. if someone wants to play without other hacks, the respawns would just make some levels unbearble. if you want a ct file with those aob's in them, just ask me and ill either give you alink or tellyou how to add it in yourself

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 31, 2013 4:20 am

Seems the account wasn't banned, for whatever reason my account on kongregate wouldn't load but my account on facebook would.  Seems resolved now, sorry for jumping to conclusions.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 31, 2013 8:42 am
thenewcomer Posted on: 05/30/2013 9:02pm
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/30/2013 3:32pm
Does your CT just have all of the currently listed AoBs (With the exceptions of the ones you haven't added)?


My CT only has 4, because it's all I really use.

Edit: Oh, also, what do you breakpoint to enable admin console on Facebook? I can't get it to work.


i have all the good aob's other than haena's autoproducer (i dont plan on adding that though) and the summon/gauntlet level aob's.
i dont see any reason to add kadats sword aob when you can just testzone the dragons cave, go open the chest, and click exit.

i also specifically left out the aob that increases the spawn rate. if someone wants to play without other hacks, the respawns would just make some levels unbearble. if you want a ct file with those aob's in them, just ask me and ill either give you alink or tellyou how to add it in yourself



I only use 4 AoBs, and I've already added them to my CT, so I don't really need it. Unless it has AoBs that aren't on there, then I'm curious.

Edit: I'd love the aob that prevents black magic. I used to have one awhile back but it's long outdated.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 31, 2013 1:13 pm
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/30/2013 1:51pm
haenawolf Posted on: 05/30/2013 8:22am
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/30/2013 2:59am
 

Yes. The players Kirito and Asuna were banned. I believe another was banned too but I forget their name.



Wow, really! They (or he) seem the biggest ruby buyer, as claimed the top guild leader : "Rubies were legit, beside that not so much". Would me be next? (but I'm noob, hehe :)



Who said that? I thought they hacked their rubies too. *shrugs*


He's Guild Weirdos' leader, seems having some kind of communication with dev, so his confirmative tone.
That means kirito/asuna's rubies (asuna once said it was over 20k rubies) are from real money (or survey etc.) or Kred hacking.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 31, 2013 1:50 pm
haenawolf Posted on: 05/31/2013 9:13am

He's Guild Weirdos' leader, seems having some kind of communication with dev, so his confirmative tone.
That means kirito/asuna's rubies (asuna once said it was over 20k rubies) are from real money (or survey etc.) or Kred hacking.


Holy shit, 20k rubies?

Also, I was just playing around with some commands. The "additems" command is pretty damn fun to play with. Adds every single item in the game, even the dev only ones. It's too bad you black magic so quickly though.

The Onyx Set (which isn't released yet) looks pretty damn sweet.



 

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 31, 2013 3:59 pm
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/31/2013 4:42am
I only use 4 AoBs, and I've already added them to my CT, so I don't really need it. Unless it has AoBs that aren't on there, then I'm curious.


Edit: I'd love the aob that prevents black magic. I used to have one awhile back but it's long outdated.



1: i might create more aob's for this game one day. i mean, i made aob's that disabled all the hack detections(they are quite long so i didnt submit them as a hack, just my CT), made some skills last 4 hours (haste berserk whatever else) and i didnt really make the 306, but i did revive it (did it before SJ so it counts =P haha) after they kinda overhauled the game.

2: any aob that prevents black magic would only be client sided unfortunately =/ so you would additems and it will still disconnect you from the server, it just wont notify you with black magic

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 31, 2013 7:25 pm
thenewcomer Posted on: 05/31/2013 11:59am
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/31/2013 4:42am
I only use 4 AoBs, and I've already added them to my CT, so I don't really need it. Unless it has AoBs that aren't on there, then I'm curious.


Edit: I'd love the aob that prevents black magic. I used to have one awhile back but it's long outdated.



1: i might create more aob's for this game one day. i mean, i made aob's that disabled all the hack detections(they are quite long so i didnt submit them as a hack, just my CT), made some skills last 4 hours (haste berserk whatever else) and i didnt really make the 306, but i did revive it (did it before SJ so it counts =P haha) after they kinda overhauled the game.

2: any aob that prevents black magic would only be client sided unfortunately =/ so you would additems and it will still disconnect you from the server, it just wont notify you with black magic


Oh I know, but if the black magic doesn't pop up then I'll be able to look at all the items. Usually black magic pops up before you get a chance.

This topic is locked.