RE: Cloudstone
Added:
Armor hack
Skill cooldown
No power cost
Enjoy.
thanks for the new codes, but i got error on armor hack
Updated armor hack (1/26/2014)
-migrated-
671 posts
Added:
Armor hack
Skill cooldown
No power cost
Enjoy.
thanks for the new codes, but i got error on armor hack
Updated armor hack (1/26/2014)
cooldown and mana cost is perfect :D
Whoa, is this game still getting hacks? I haven't been on here in forever ever since Weridos kicked me out and got me banned.
Whoa, is this game still getting hacks? I haven't been on here in forever ever since Weridos kicked me out and got me banned.
this ^
although instead of getting kicked and banned, they just hacked my account.
plus theres not many things left to hack. i mean i guess we could get creative and make enemies harder, or glitch some animations so we moonwalk or something. but all the major hacks have already been done
|
|
Be careful when using the instant dynamic respawn code. For certain missions (such as the sheep defense) it will cause the server to kick and possibly ban your account.
100% Critical:
24 32 0e 08 00 00 24 32 75 d7 10 0b 00 00 > 24 32 0e 08 00 00 24 64 75 d7 10 0b 00 00
d3 24 05 0c 04 00 00 24 05 > d3 24 05 0c 04 00 00 24 64
Hey everyone! I need a help
someone can explains me how use and what is your utility Get X/Kill X quests
"For any collect item/kill monster quest the value is number left * 1, 4 bytes."
What does it mean *1?
Thanks.
Hey everyone! I need a help
someone can explains me how use and what is your utility Get X/Kill X quests
"For any collect item/kill monster quest the value is number left * 1, 4 bytes."
What does it mean *1?
Thanks.
lol, if you have 5 you'll search 5, if you have 10 you'll search 10, 5*1 = 5
10*1 = 10
Hey everyone! I need a help
someone can explains me how use and what is your utility Get X/Kill X quests
"For any collect item/kill monster quest the value is number left * 1, 4 bytes."
What does it mean *1?
Thanks.
lol, if you have 5 you'll search 5, if you have 10 you'll search 10, 5*1 = 5
10*1 = 10
I make it with 4 or 8 bits and got Black Magic(disconnect) tried with Double and it worked but when i refresh the game i lose all changes.
Hey everyone! I need a help
someone can explains me how use and what is your utility Get X/Kill X quests
"For any collect item/kill monster quest the value is number left * 1, 4 bytes."
What does it mean *1?
Thanks.
lol, if you have 5 you'll search 5, if you have 10 you'll search 10, 5*1 = 5
10*1 = 10
I make it with 4 or 8 bits and got Black Magic(disconnect) tried with Double and it worked but when i refresh the game i lose all changes.
better use the code "Collect/Kill Quest Hack" its working as of April 06 2014
I'll be preciate for hack with instant npc respawn without crash. All those script.. i don't get it.
I'll be preciate for hack with instant npc respawn without crash. All those script.. i don't get it.
if you do not understand how to use a hack, dont vote on it. read the stickied threads.
|
|
So, some **** banned me for something I did not do!
I vote only this what i've checked! I do not use scripts so i don't vote them! Simple! That's why i'vew asked about simple AOB or other hack.
P.S. Items are "Double" but it makes a game crash. Maybe can anyone do something with it.
2 things
1: the instant respawn does not crash anything, the only thing it can and will do is label you as a hacker. ive tested it and it works fine.
2:ninja update on the CS.ct file in one of my posts/hacks. mainly related to the "disable cheat detection" parts 1 and 2.
|
|
1. Oh, sorry. You're right. Well.. Shoud i change d2 d2 66 ?? ?? 61 ?? ?? 10 to d2 24 01 73 02 or just first 5 positions?
2. "disable cheat detection" works only with Admin Console F1 script. I do not know yet how to to use scripts, so i didn't used it. I've downloadet some script but have no idea what shoud i do with that. Script from Konghack works automaticaly. There is something i can't open.
Thanx
Someone said something about more champions and limit at 1 per mission. But in Rift is no limit? Maybe it's some way to do it. Unfortunately i know not enough about find all those hacks to try by myself.
P.S. Doesn't matter. My account has been disabled.