Skip to content
Locked

Cloudstone

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Cloudstone. View game

671 posts

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Mar 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Whoa, is this game still getting hacks? I haven't been on here in forever ever since Weridos kicked me out and got me banned.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Mar 18, 2014 4:11 pm
Hanako1213 Posted on: 03/18/2014 10:30am

Whoa, is this game still getting hacks? I haven't been on here in forever ever since Weridos kicked me out and got me banned.



this ^
although instead of getting kicked and banned, they just hacked my account.

plus theres not many things left to hack. i mean i guess we could get creative and make enemies harder, or glitch some animations so we moonwalk or something. but all the major hacks have already been done

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Mar 21, 2014 9:21 am

Be careful when using the instant dynamic respawn code. For certain missions (such as the sheep defense) it will cause the server to kick and possibly ban your account.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Mar 21, 2014 3:02 pm

100% Critical:
24 32 0e 08 00 00 24 32 75 d7 10 0b 00 00   >  24 32 0e 08 00 00 24 64 75 d7 10 0b 00 00 

d3 24 05 0c 04 00 00 24 05  >  d3 24 05 0c 04 00 00 24 64



 

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Mar 25, 2014 5:21 pm


Hey everyone! I need a help
someone can explains me how use and what is your utility Get X/Kill X quests    
"For any collect item/kill monster quest the value is number left * 1, 4 bytes."

What does it mean *1? 



Thanks.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Mar 31, 2014 12:36 am
carloshenrrique Posted on: 03/25/2014 1:21pm


Hey everyone! I need a help
someone can explains me how use and what is your utility Get X/Kill X quests    
"For any collect item/kill monster quest the value is number left * 1, 4 bytes."

What does it mean *1? 



Thanks.

lol, if you have 5 you'll search 5, if you have 10 you'll search 10, 5*1 = 5
10*1 = 10

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Mar 31, 2014 12:26 pm
Wtayllor Posted on: 03/30/2014 8:36pm
carloshenrrique Posted on: 03/25/2014 1:21pm


Hey everyone! I need a help
someone can explains me how use and what is your utility Get X/Kill X quests    
"For any collect item/kill monster quest the value is number left * 1, 4 bytes."

What does it mean *1? 



Thanks.

lol, if you have 5 you'll search 5, if you have 10 you'll search 10, 5*1 = 5
10*1 = 10


I make it  with 4 or 8 bits and got Black Magic(disconnect)  tried with Double and it worked but when i refresh the game i lose all changes.  

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Apr 5, 2014 8:10 pm
carloshenrrique Posted on: 03/31/2014 8:26am
Wtayllor Posted on: 03/30/2014 8:36pm
carloshenrrique Posted on: 03/25/2014 1:21pm


Hey everyone! I need a help
someone can explains me how use and what is your utility Get X/Kill X quests    
"For any collect item/kill monster quest the value is number left * 1, 4 bytes."

What does it mean *1? 



Thanks.

lol, if you have 5 you'll search 5, if you have 10 you'll search 10, 5*1 = 5
10*1 = 10


I make it  with 4 or 8 bits and got Black Magic(disconnect)  tried with Double and it worked but when i refresh the game i lose all changes.  



better use the code "Collect/Kill Quest Hack" its working as of April 06 2014
 

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Apr 19, 2014 5:07 pm

I'll be preciate for hack with instant npc respawn without crash. All those script.. i don't get it.

Posted Apr 20, 2014 9:52 am

So, some **** banned me for something I did not do!
I vote only this what i've checked! I do not use scripts so i don't vote them! Simple! That's why i'vew asked about simple AOB or other hack.

P.S. Items are "Double" but it makes a game crash. Maybe can anyone do something with it.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Apr 20, 2014 10:50 pm

2 things

1: the instant respawn does not crash anything, the only thing it can and will do is label you as a hacker. ive tested it and it works fine.
2:ninja update on the CS.ct file in one of my posts/hacks. mainly related to the "disable cheat detection" parts 1 and 2.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Apr 21, 2014 1:49 pm

1. Oh, sorry. You're right. Well.. Shoud i change d2 d2 66 ?? ?? 61 ?? ?? 10 to d2 24 01 73 02 or just first 5 positions?
2. "disable cheat detection" works only with Admin Console F1 script. I do not know yet how to to use scripts, so i didn't used it. I've downloadet some script but have no idea what shoud i do with that. Script from Konghack works automaticaly. There is something i can't open.
Thanx

Someone said something about more champions and limit at 1 per mission. But in Rift is no limit? Maybe it's some way to do it. Unfortunately i know not enough about find all those hacks to try by myself.

P.S. Doesn't matter. My account has been disabled.

This topic is locked.