Skip to content
Locked

Cloudstone

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Cloudstone. View game

671 posts

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 12, 2014 5:07 am

It gives an error when you use it, which is why I recommend using it just with lucky rooms. When you relog, rather than having one item from an epic chest, you'll have 29.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 12, 2014 11:01 am
SaucyJack Posted on: 08/12/2014 1:07am

It gives an error when you use it, which is why I recommend using it just with lucky rooms. When you relog, rather than having one item from an epic chest, you'll have 29.


I used it and i got way more than 29 items. I got more like 100-200 items :)

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 13, 2014 1:45 am
Lucifer Posted on: 08/12/2014 7:01am
SaucyJack Posted on: 08/12/2014 1:07am

It gives an error when you use it, which is why I recommend using it just with lucky rooms. When you relog, rather than having one item from an epic chest, you'll have 29.


I used it and i got way more than 29 items. I got more like 100-200 items :)



now the question is, what was it that caused you to get 100-200 items rather than 29? did you just stand there longer, get to it faster, etc etc.

too bad we cant set exactly how many items we get. imagine making each chest spout off 1000 items without black magic

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 13, 2014 6:03 am

Well, there's already an aob that shortens the decay rate for mobs; I imagine the same decay function is called for chests. If that's the case, then all you'd need to do is modify that function so the chest decay is longer, not shorter. Longer decay = more time looting = more items, at least theoretically.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 13, 2014 9:04 pm


Auch!

Signature
Keep this in mind, if you post a huge sig, you will be banned. Don't over do it...

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 26, 2014 1:35 pm

i love this game

Lucifer Posted on: 08/12/2014 7:01am
SaucyJack Posted on: 08/12/2014 1:07am

It gives an error when you use it, which is why I recommend using it just with lucky rooms. When you relog, rather than having one item from an epic chest, you'll have 29.


I used it and i got way more than 29 items. I got more like 100-200 items :)



same here except i got less than 200 lol

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 9, 2014 6:40 am

Erm, SJ stats increaser still works?

and How the dynamic respawn flag you as hacker? I think its safe until you kill over 400 mobs
Is there a hack check for Instant spawn? like the crayHP, Damage Blah blah?
 

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 9, 2014 4:00 pm

I didn't code the stats increaser, so I don't know. I just did the super-loot aob.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 9, 2014 4:47 pm
tsupondo Posted on: 09/09/2014 2:40am

and How the dynamic respawn flag you as hacker? I think its safe until you kill over 400 mobs
Is there a hack check for Instant spawn? like the crayHP, Damage Blah blah?



theres 1 or 2 checks iirc. i disabled all the hack checks in the game with my ct file.
the reason it flags you as a hacker is because they have a server-sided check for it. either that or they slipped in a check somewhere i wasnt able to find it.

you can find almost all (probably all) of the checks by just searching for "hack" "cheat" "craisin" and "cray"
i no longer hack this game (and havent for a while) so i wont have a clue about most everything. you just gotta experiment



also for the 0 Timer, you dont have to wait for 1 second left. you only have to let it go down by a second before you can search. otherwise the aob wont show up.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Sep 20, 2014 9:31 pm

Thanks awesome game and evenn more fun with all this help ;)

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Jun 19, 2015 6:19 pm

Is there any more scripts for admin console or anything for increases  shards drop rating or champ spawn now a days ?

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Jun 24, 2015 12:14 am

So I can load this game just fine on Kongregate, but when I try loading it on Facebook, I just get a blank white page, no matter how long I wait for it to load. Anyone else having this problem?

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Jun 24, 2015 10:47 am

Yap, this game on fb had problem yeasterday. Most ppl complained about it.

This topic is locked.