Re: Cloudstone
Nope, nothing found when I searched for '306'
-migrated-
671 posts
Nope, nothing found when I searched for '306'
hmmm, could be some sort of millisecond timeout; I'd say try to guess the time from when the starts and stops being added, and I'd also do a search for "timer" and see which subfiles it references.
Haven't found anything useful regarding the magic number '306' :p
Are there any subfiles that reference "time" or "timer"?
About half the files... :p
Endless Survive/Defend/Kill missions: (3 types = 3 results)
5D BF 0C 4F BF 0c 00
47 02 02 02 02 02 02
Can equip 2-handed weapons with shields and vice versa
62 04 d1 4f d8 11 02 d3 66 e8 11
62 04 d1 4f d8 11 02 10 57 00 00
NOTE: when you reload, you'll only have the 2-hand weap equipped. Not sure how it does your gear if someone fights you in a PvP match while you're still online. Probably just equips your 2-hander and not the shield.
Currently working on a way to be able to equip an item but not have your already-equipped item unequip itself; basically a way to stack equips in the same slot. We'll see.
About half the files... :p
Endless Survive/Defend/Kill missions: (3 types = 3 results)
5D BF 0C 4F BF 0c 00
47 02 02 02 02 02 02
whenver i use the assembly you mentioned a few posts ago my screen goes white
EDIT: when i put the aobs 1 by 1 its working
Now the game haves a protection against massive exp gain. I have level up from 25 to 27, refreshed the game page and my level returned to 25.
Now the game haves a protection against massive exp gain. I have level up from 25 to 27, refreshed the game page and my level returned to 25.
Maybe you did something else that caused it not ti save because the XP still works fine for me.
Now the game haves a protection against massive exp gain. I have level up from 25 to 27, refreshed the game page and my level returned to 25.
Maybe you did something else that caused it not ti save because the XP still works fine for me.
can u list all aob you're using?
I'm just using the Instant Respawn hack along with the various hacks to reduce lag, and running a high level Survive quest.
hmmm, could be some sort of millisecond timeout; I'd say try to guess the time from when the starts and stops being added, and I'd also do a search for "timer" and see which subfiles it references.
After testing it out, it seems the timer for the xp gain is very close (if not exactly) 10 seconds, if that helps any sort of code search. Since the game does things viz milliseconds, maybe search for 10000?
Now the game haves a protection against massive exp gain. I have level up from 25 to 27, refreshed the game page and my level returned to 25.
Maybe you did something else that caused it not ti save because the XP still works fine for me.
can u list all aob you're using?
I am using all the AoBs of Gyan1010 and the anti-lag AoBs. I will see if I am doing anything wrong.
Thanks.
When you do certain actions the server disapproves (broken image removed). This includes several admin commands.
I use charles to check if it's still correctly sending data, so I know upfront wether I'm wasting my time :p
infinite loot from chest (infinite decay timer)
26 61 ?? ?? 10 0a 00 00 d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d1 a1
26 61 ?? ?? 10 0a 00 00 d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d1 a0
edit: not working