Skip to content
Locked

Cloudstone

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Cloudstone. View game

671 posts

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Ok thanks!
Btw,
Use .swf dumper to get clean swfs (I've seen you tried to hack BP, Pm with your skype, I'll give you the tools needed to hack it (making a .swf hack), Or just get rabcdasm, extract the file, and then go to 'com' folder > waterworld > entites> there all the stuff you'll need to make hacks..
I only know how to make instant building..I'd love to work with you on it)
Because I checked your last posts..

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 23, 2012 9:04 pm
Ok thanks!
Btw,
Use .swf dumper to get clean swfs (I've seen you tried to hack BP, Pm with your skype, I'll give you the tools needed to hack it (making a .swf hack), Or just get rabcdasm, extract the file, and then go to 'com' folder > waterworld > entites> there all the stuff you'll need to make hacks..
I only know how to make instant building..I'd love to work with you on it)
Because I checked your last posts..


Those post were a while back when I left a reign of terror across all Kixeye games, I totally molested a BYM server with over 1000 outpost, even made a hack to take over main bases leaving them unable to play. Anyway long tired of those games so not interested in hacking BP again.


BTW lets keep this on topic, if you want to talk about old posts in other topics, send a PM.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Okay .-.
I don't get how to make teleport work?
I wrote 'teleport' game froze for 5 minutes so I refreshed..
I wrote 'teleport 50,50' game froze again, so refreshed again..

oh and some extra codes to write in the console
stat MaxDamage 1000000
stat MaxPower 1000000

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 23, 2012 9:56 pm

no comma just spaces to separate the parameters.

teleport 0 0
teleport 200 200
teleport 100 500
etc

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 23, 2012 9:57 pm

stat PhysicsMaxSpeed 600
stat MaxDamage 1000000
stat MaxPower 1000000
stat MaxHealth 1000000
stat Fury 1000000
stat Sorcery 1000000
stat Discipline 1000000
stat MinDamage 1000000
stat ArmorRating 10000

Enter each line in the console (you need Admin hack, and then perss `, and enter each line)
To get it
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
And thanks Gyan

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 23, 2012 10:03 pm
stat PhysicsMaxSpeed 600
stat MaxDamage 1000000
stat MaxPower 1000000
stat MaxHealth 1000000
stat Fury 1000000
stat Sorcery 1000000
stat Discipline 1000000
stat MinDamage 1000000
stat ArmorRating 10000
EDIT:
If using this in PvP,
you won't be able to kill the enemy at the second round, so open Console and write 'die' it'll kill enemy (instead you.. lol fail).

Enter each line in the console (you need Admin hack, and then perss `, and enter each line)
To get it
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
And thanks Gyan

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 23, 2012 11:45 pm
yes all the commands are available with the 'help' console command. I prefer the f1 insta kill in pvp, just don't do it before the timer starts counting because if you kill them before the fight actually starts you will be stuck as you describe.

For some strange reason the F1 hack doesn't work for me..
after enable lag reducer, it just don't work (nothing works..)

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 24, 2012 12:13 am

Those post were a while back when I left a reign of terror across all Kixeye games, I totally molested a BYM server with over 1000 outpost, even made a hack to take over main bases leaving them unable to play. Anyway long tired of those games so not interested in hacking BP again.


BTW lets keep this on topic, if you want to talk about old posts in other topics, send a PM.


Is this you?

http://thebymblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/massive-hacker-attack-on-rich-server.html

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 24, 2012 2:16 am
Is this you?

http://thebymblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/massive-hacker-attack-on-rich-server.html


No but probably the same exploit I used. I did share it with 2 people as I left the game. And described my method to another hacker I met on the facebook version. Either they shared it or someone came up with the same hack I did. Basically I never had to even attack the base, I changed the attack button function to call the takeover base function. I select attack and bam, I get a new 0 cost outpost without even loading the attack screen. I remember it was rather complicated AoB wise. I also had a hack to take over protected bases. No one was safe! Although I never was malicious enough to take over another players main base, just tested that on some alt accounts, and also demonstrated it to some other players who had alt accounts and wanted to see it.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 24, 2012 4:43 am

No but probably the same exploit I used. I did share it with 2 people as I left the game. And described my method to another hacker I met on the facebook version. Either they shared it or someone came up with the same hack I did. Basically I never had to even attack the base, I changed the attack button function to call the takeover base function. I select attack and bam, I get a new 0 cost outpost without even loading the attack screen. I remember it was rather complicated AoB wise. I also had a hack to take over protected bases. No one was safe! Although I never was malicious enough to take over another players main base, just tested that on some alt accounts, and also demonstrated it to some other players who had alt accounts and wanted to see it.


nice. and it's always better to lay low. But I wouldn't be surprised if the person who hacked everything was somehow associated with you.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 24, 2012 9:41 am

Increase Loot Pickup Range is fixed

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Another idea: Is it possible to change it so that every PVP win is a "10th win"?
Also,  loot pickup range + 306 AoBs are outdated.

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 24, 2012 11:36 pm

I know Gyan said a lot of the code I posted was unnecessary and truncated it quite a bit, but if you want the updated version of the original code I had it's

62 08 46 ?? 14 00 62 07 2C ?? 17 66 ?? 61 0D 23 00 00 60 ?? 4F 62 08 62 07 2C ?? 17 66 ?? 61 62 07 2C ?? 17
47 08 47 ?? 14 00 47 07 25 e5 01 25 e7 01 0d 23 00 00 60 ?? 4F 62 08 62 07 2c ?? 17 66 ?? 61 62 07 2c ?? 17

Re: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 25, 2012 12:46 am

Gyan can you update the 306 code? .-.
I have only 40K gold, but I want more D:

This topic is locked.