Skip to content

Bloons TD 5

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Bloons Tower Defense 5. View game

56 posts

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Sep 3, 2012 10:42 am

it is very very boring. If there is no .sol at all or badge AOB, a rank cheat would be fine


Peace!

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Sep 6, 2012 9:42 pm

Are these AoB's still working? I can't seem to get any of them to work under PluginContainer or FireFox.exe.

MOEKTAZO!

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Sep 6, 2012 9:49 pm
Are these AoB's still working? I can't seem to get any of them to work under PluginContainer or FireFox.exe.


It seems they are not working for me either, I am using chrome ... it is just giving me an error message on all -chrome.exe

-EDIT-

I'm sorry, disregard that. I seem to always forget to set it to AoB. I am disappoint.

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Sep 6, 2012 9:54 pm

I just tried the Rapid fire and Free towers work fine.
Note in Firefox it is FlashPlayerPlugin now unless you have protection turned off.

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Sep 6, 2012 11:50 pm

You guys just reminded me that I didn't have my Flash downgraded to 11.2. I just reformatted the other night and I forgot how much of a piece of crap the new Flash player is with it's two processes and crap like that. I downgraded and I'm ok now.

MOEKTAZO!

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Sep 7, 2012 1:54 pm
You guys just reminded me that I didn't have my Flash downgraded to 11.2. I just reformatted the other night and I forgot how much of a piece of crap the new Flash player is with it's two processes and crap like that. I downgraded and I'm ok now.


The game straight up doesn't work for me in FF under 64-bit windows 8 with the latest flash.  Have to play it in IE or chrome.

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Sep 7, 2012 2:08 pm
You guys just reminded me that I didn't have my Flash downgraded to 11.2. I just reformatted the other night and I forgot how much of a piece of crap the new Flash player is with it's two processes and crap like that. I downgraded and I'm ok now.


Flash isn't the 2 processes, its a browser thing. I currently use opera with latest flash and it only uses 1 process. When I upgrade to newest opera it then uses 2 processes.

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Sep 7, 2012 5:00 pm

Well whatever may be the case, it was annoying and Flash didn't run as well, so I downgraded and now everything is back to normal.

MOEKTAZO!

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Sep 8, 2012 12:56 am

Special Agents dont work when I try and buy them, does it work for someone else?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Melina

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Sep 8, 2012 4:08 am

Works fine for me still.

MOEKTAZO!

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Sep 17, 2012 8:34 am

Not entirely sure about this, but I think the game has been patched.

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Sep 18, 2012 11:00 am

Only free upgrades and tower working...
Anyway, I was bored so i made a CETrainer (broken image removed)
*You need C.E 6.2 in order to open this baby..
Took me 1 hour to make.. (broken image removed)
Hope you like, and if anyone wants to make trainers like these, you may PM.

Re: Bloons TD 5

Posted Mar 6, 2013 6:19 am

I think the game has been updated, is there any way someone could update the AoBs as well? Thanks  (broken image removed)

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Mar 29, 2013 5:15 pm

Will these work on the NinjaKiwi site?
Also, Is there any rank cheat like most of ppl asked?

RE: Bloons TD 5

Posted Apr 24, 2013 1:57 pm
thunderstreak155 Posted on: 03/05/2013 23:19
I think the game has been updated, is there any way someone could update the AoBs as well? Thanks
(broken image removed)



You were probably using those old AoBs of "lol wut"'s on my hack entry, I have updated them now though.

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.