The games current version is 1.03. This aob is for version 1.03. Are you treating each of these as separate aobs to change? Search for "24 00 60 1e". Change to "24 64 60 1e". New search for "60 1e 24 00". Change to "60 1e 24 64".
100 on everything
24 00 60 1e
24 64 60 1e
60 1e 24 00
60 1e 24 64
V1.03
Only tested on the first level as I have no intention playing the same game when I've played the identical game twice already. Looks like its probably as long & monotonous as the previous two as well. You spend more time waiting for the order to be taken then actually playing the game.
EDIT: AoB's should still be working after the introduction of badges. Now hopefully I won't have to touch the game again. Or any other food-eria game for that matter.