Skip to content

[Request] Legacy of Heroes

-migrated-

9 posts

[Request] Legacy of Heroes

Posted Sep 6, 2012 10:27 pm

Another boring Multiplayer got badged. It's exactly the same thing as Clash of the Dragons, just with a different theme, so maybe the codes are similar.

I hope some of the skilled hackers here can find anything useful. All I care about is getting the medium Badge (collect 50 unique cards), but maybe some others here would like to know some other things aswell.

Re: [Request] Legacy of Heroes

Posted Sep 9, 2012 12:43 pm

I highly doubt any normal hacks will work. Its by 5thplanet, which is notorious for banning at the slightest of hack. Speedhacking tends to lead to bans. Almost everything is on server. I remember on CotD i was able to hack my skill points, but the process i used i think was only luck. Someone else said they were able to find the address for battles in CotD, and be able to turn a battle you should only be able to do once (boss battle), and turn it into one you can do endlessly. Not sure if those tricks will still work in this game. Again though, 5th planet is all about the ban hammer, and any hacking they detect will earn you a perma ban on that game, sometimes all their games if you're really unlucky.

Re: [Request] Legacy of Heroes

Posted Sep 9, 2012 3:06 pm

I'm trying with charles but I can't find a single get or send or request while playing, why? Anyone can help? I've the firefox plugin installed and everything works.

Re: [Request] Legacy of Heroes

Posted Sep 14, 2012 9:02 am
I'm trying with charles but I can't find a single get or send or request while playing, why? Anyone can help? I've the firefox plugin installed and everything works.

The same problem to me - can't find any reguest in charles - only requests for images. Also looking for help.

EDIT: the link to swf http://5thplanetgames-origin.cdnetworks.net/loh_live/swf/1547/heroes.swf